Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Contributing to a society that fails to uphold its end of the social contract is cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
By “social contract” I’m referring to the guarantee that you will be able to find a decent enough women to marry and have children with, passing your genes on to the next generation.

You would work and earn money not just to survive and live but to put aside to support your future family. That was the contract you signed with society: participating for rewards.

However in the 21st century, society has broken its end of the contract. Thanks to women’s rights/feminism, hypergamy and ever increasing gynocentrism, there is no longer a guarentee that you will find a woman, let alone a good woman, to reproduce with. If anything, it’s becoming an impossible task for non Chad men. Yet despite this, it is expected that you will continue to uphold your end of the bargain by continuing to work and participate in society, to keep it going.

This is cucked in my opinion because you’re doing something for nothing, all the while some long nosed Jew is profiting from your back breaking work and participation in the social game.

i legit dont give a fuck about society. i tfu on it

What choice do I have? Niggas gotta eat. No neetbux available for me or parents to leech off of.

Yep, its why men are opting out, especially in japan.

No chance of reproducing =/= no reason to contribute to society

Yep, its why men are opting out, especially in japan.

No chance of reproducing =/= no reason to contribute to society
ye basically this, there's gonna be mroe hikkikomori in the west soon enough

ye basically this, there's gonna be mroe hikkikomori in the west soon enough

society is built on the backs of men collectively working together, and this includes shitty, dangerous jobs like janitors and miners. But men will put up with these roles if they can have access to children/sex. If they can't, there is no use putting up with the gargantuan amount of suffering that comes with wagecucking.

What choice do I have? Niggas gotta eat. No neetbux available for me or parents to leech off of.

If one can't totally not work, then work as little as possible to survive. And always try to avoid paying taxes in everything you do.

Can you not see your pathetic dependence? for a system that DESPISES YOU....... If it wasn't for the fact im enslaved to taxes I'd live fine without any of societies "conveniences" living off my little chunk of land..... BTW encase any of you have forgot, you're all slaves literally by definition........

Last edited:
It's only uncucked to be on neetbux, or work under the table for just enough to get by and to afford some copes. Never pay taxes to support soyciety.

Can you not see your pathetic dependence? for a system that DESPISES YOU....... If it wasn't for the fact im enslaved to taxes I'd live fine without any of societies "conveniences" living off my little chunk of land..... BTW encase any of you have forgot, you're all slaves literally by definition........
You are a slave if you work and a slave if you get NEETbux, you are literally dependent on that government check to eat and survive. Society is slavery, that’s why our ancestors went out and explored for new lands, to escape the shackles. Too bad everything has already been discovered.

No point in sacrificing for a greater good that'd prefer you dead tbh.
Enjoy the hedonistic life but chase higher highs; don't become a drug junkie or get caught up in prison.

The world is our oyster boyos. :feelsLSD::dab::feelsLSD::dab::feelsLSD:

You are a slave if you work and a slave if you get NEETbux, you are literally dependent on that government check to eat and survive. Society is slavery, that’s why our ancestors went out and explored for new lands, to escape the shackles. Too bad everything has already been discovered.
Yep, you got it.

You're implying a contract was made in the first place. Ugly people don't get anything from society, we are slaves.

I don't even get recognition for my good works. The Chad always gets it. Now I don't even care.

I don't want to have children, but we at least deserve sex and respect, which we do not get.

I even had a couple of chadlite acquaintances in high school go on to becoming married but they swear they won't have kids.