Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Contrapoints made a video on us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mongolianwizard

Mongolianwizard

Think about it rationally.

original title was "Contrapoints, why not hollowpoints through his fucking skull" but that might break the rules on violence and i dont wanna get banned

Literally who cares

Literally who cares
"I don't care that's why I walked into a thread about something I don't care about and left a comment showing how much I don't care teehee"

It's misinformed, hyperbolic and adds nothing to the conversation but stating "women are people too" without evidence.

>posting anything with a female in it.
JPEG 20180819 194609

It's misinformed, hyperbolic and adds nothing to the conversation but stating "women are people too" without evidence.

"I don't care that's why I walked into a thread about something I don't care about and left a comment showing how much I don't care teehee"
You're right, i forgot to warn everyone not to fucking click on the video

Is that a tranny?

LOL a transvestite making fun of us. That's like a retard making fun of someone with a broken leg.

Who's she/he/it again? Just another small YouTube jumping on the incel hate train. The only YouTuber that I can tolerate is BasedShaman. He sometimes agrees with us

original title was "Contrapoints, why not hollowpoints through his fucking skull" but that might break the rules on violence and i dont wanna get banned

So it seems lile the point of this video is that we can get laid. Just like the person in this video can be a beautiful woman :confused: Now I really feel hopeless :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is the 3rd thread about this transvestite subhuman in the last 2 days. Fucking stop, you retards.

Disgusting tranny.

Someone already posted a thread like this 3 days ago!

@Mongolianwizard the biggest coper is back.

Sour grapes? Seriously?
Nobody here considers sex and relationships "sour grapes", sour grapes would be if we pretended to not want them at all.

Wow I just watched the whole fucking thing. Total garbage as you’d expect, no original or profound thoughts or points made, same old crap about “mysoginists teehee” and so on. Claims ugly men get laid all the time etc.

Yup, this.
Sour grapes? Seriously?
Nobody here considers sex and relationships "sour grapes", sour grapes would be if we pretended to not want them at all.

Yeah, a huge number of people (mostly millennial normies) don’t understand what the phrase “sour grapes” actually means. They think it means “bitter”.

Honestly I never heard of Contrapoints before so I don't even bother watching the video.

Biggs do you think I want to watch all of that. I hope that tranny cuts off his dick. Part of the eugenics program.

Hilarious. Start off as a man chasing women. Get nothing. Transition to a woman chasing.. you guessed it, men. This is like going from expert to tutorial mode, except it is degenerate.

I replied in the comment section. Look for an 'Adolf Stalin' I am an incel Ally, btw.

Probably the tenth thread about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.