Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Free @Efiliste

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38

>See?? You see??
>Oh, you don't see it?
>He's banned! Right there!
>Wait, wait!
>Right there!
>Right as he makes a thread about an infiltrator!
>I don't know, I don't know how mods do it, but there's no line on his username before he made the thread and after he makes a thread exposing a tranny, there's a ban!
>Coincidence?? I THINK NOT!!

Janny mods on damage control after this latest fuck up. Maybe they're in on it and @incel god was a sockpuppet of a mod? So now they're afraid he'll find the other ones?

They banned the most based antinatalist poster on here... And for what?? What exactly??

Answer us! Why did he get banned??

WHAT DID HE DO?

You don’t know his offence yet so you shouldn’t ask for him to be freed yet

WHAT DID HE DO?
tenor.gif

He noticed things HE SHOULDN'T HAVE!!

I don't trust 2024 "cels"

You don’t know his offence yet so you shouldn’t ask for him to be freed yet
Mods are being suspiciously slow in clarifying the allegations, wouldn't you say?

Mods are being suspiciously slow in clarifying the allegations, wouldn't you say?
How do you have that many posts after like 2 months. I have been here two years and you have more than me.

they're probably collecting all the evidence before they make an announcement, they dont want to say 1 thing and then more information comes out so what they said is complete bs

Do you think he's an actual infiltrator?
nah I don't think so, I dont think infiltrators are even active on this forum. They will make a post once in awhile and thats it, they mostly observe. Incel God only got banned because the mods didn't like him btw :feelskek: :feelskek:

If he isn't a fed or an IT infiltrator then what could be possibly be
idk man, no statement has been made by the mods so let's just wait to see what they have to say

If he isn't a fed or an IT infiltrator then what could be possibly be
bro feds dont give a shit about this forum, and incel god talks like a fakecel i litterally begin calling him out and then reported him first after Efiliste told me

jfl :feelskek:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405_095338_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20240405_095338_Chrome.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Free my nigga he dindu no nuffin

We'll see, if mods won't give any reasons later, then there's something going behind :feelshmm:

That is true @Ron.Belgrade told me

they're probably collecting all the evidence before they make an announcement, they dont want to say 1 thing and then more information comes out so what they said is complete bs

Weird that not a single mod said something about the situation

bro feds dont give a shit about this forum, and incel god talks like a fakecel i litterally begin calling him out and then reported him first after Efiliste told me
Even mods like @Uggo Mongo called incel god out for being a foid, even in a warning they gave them.

Other than that, I cannot hide my satisfaction for his ban has he tried to get me banned (and nearly succeeded). He even claimed that I was trying to get him banned even though that never was my intention and I also did not report any of his comments.

I dont think infiltrators are even active on this forum
@Currycel1524 @Drinkcel @idiot_cel and this person is still around here i believe. And many other sleeper agent type of infiltrators.

No. I had my suspicions about him since he was asking to be given a special 'police' role on the forum (despite the fact that he only joined last December), which even he admitted would specifically entail him having access to everyone's IPs. He's giga sus. I have full faith in the mods.

special 'police' role on the forum
whole story with incel_god was probably a special operation to gain the trust of community so he can get into higher positions

whole story with incel_god was probably a special operation to gain the trust of community so he can get into higher positions
Exactly. The moment that anyone starts asking for higher positions, they need to go.