Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

content creator recommendation: American Krogan

I

Inceldia

Banned
-
He is a very based man who got nuked off Jewtube, bc he dared to criticize the Jewish overlords and current narratives.
He seems to be fairly conservative and traditional and not to insult him or anything, but I wouldnt be surprised if he was an incel like us too.
His content seems to be well put together, well researched and clearly a lot of work goes into it.
Most of his work is about deconstructing and debunking certain narratives in popular videogames, like inclusive historic revisionism, wokeness and Jewish globohomo propaganda. I learned interesting things for example about the "Rape of the Rhein" after WW1, which is something that German schools would never teach you about (go figure why...). I also quite liked the Mass Effect, Far Cry, AC Valhalla and Last of Us videos.

Currently hes working on a mod for Fallout 4 to increase its immersion and realism and getting rid of leftist bs, by removing black people and women in positions of power (which are grossly over-represented) and replacing them with more fitting characters.
This makes a lot of sense for 2 reasons: first, Fallout is post-apocalyptic which means humanity is back in a mercyless darwinian primal-scenario and tribal stage which will ruthlessly favor any form of pragmatism with no regard for your feelings. If you want to survive, this would lead to a very quick end to womens rights, feminism and a rise in racism for example.

The second reason is that Fallout plays in an alternative universe, where (nuclear) technology advanced but the US for example got culturally stuck in an era that was defined by racism, nationalism, traditionalism and conservatism. With this as a basis before a war and nuclear fallout, its safe to say that you wont find many privileged black people and women in the wasteland.

Taking all of that into account makes the world more believable.
Also its funny how noone would have a problem with replacing every character with a female, but seethe over this mod, which is pretty funny.

here are some links if you are interested:

Consuming this content only wastes my time. :feelsthink:

2 hour video, chico. :feelsjuice:
I treat them like audio books.
I was listening while doing other stuff, only watched some parts if there was something visually very important.

He is a very based man who got nuked off Jewtube, bc he dared to criticize the Jewish overlords and current narratives.
He seems to be fairly conservative and traditional and not to insult him or anything, but I wouldnt be surprised if he was an incel like us too.
His content seems to be well put together, well researched and clearly a lot of work goes into it.
Most of his work is about deconstructing and debunking certain narratives in popular videogames, like inclusive historic revisionism, wokeness and Jewish globohomo propaganda. I learned interesting things for example about the "Rape of the Rhein" after WW1, which is something that German schools would never teach you about (go figure why...). I also quite liked the Mass Effect, Far Cry, AC Valhalla and Last of Us videos.

Currently hes working on a mod for Fallout 4 to increase its immersion and realism and getting rid of leftist bs, by removing black people and women in positions of power (which are grossly over-represented) and replacing them with more fitting characters.
This makes a lot of sense for 2 reasons: first, Fallout is post-apocalyptic which means humanity is back in a mercyless darwinian primal-scenario and tribal stage which will ruthlessly favor any form of pragmatism with no regard for your feelings. If you want to survive, this would lead to a very quick end to womens rights, feminism and a rise in racism for example.

The second reason is that Fallout plays in an alternative universe, where (nuclear) technology advanced but the US for example got culturally stuck in an era that was defined by racism, nationalism, traditionalism and conservatism. With this as a basis before a war and nuclear fallout, its safe to say that you wont find many privileged black people and women in the wasteland.

Taking all of that into account makes the world more believable.
Also its funny how noone would have a problem with replacing every character with a female, but seethe over this mod, which is pretty funny.

here are some links if you are interested:

absolutely based channel ty. but sadly it seems like he doesnt post much anymore

absolutely based channel ty. but sadly it seems like he doesnt post much anymore
no problem bro :feelsokman:

there are many hours of content, you wont run out so quickly and he still uploads stuff, its just that his videos take a long time to make and monetization became harder for him.

I'll look into this. Thanks for recommending.

I just want to know if Fallout is the distant future of Skyrim, or the long-forgotten past... :feelsaww: