Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Conservation of pain theory

kjd

kjd

My last shot at life, fingers crossed...
★★★
Pain is a constant in life, and for the most part it never changes its quantity, just the way on which you suffer it. Being a fat person is painful. Constantly rejected by other, being made fun of, and of course having to deal with health problems and stuff like acid reflux (which are really painful, I suffer them almost daily). But then, how do you escape all of this pain associated with being fat? Well you replace the pain for another type pain: The pain of having to wake up early every morning, even tho you haven’t slept well, just so that you can do your early workout routine, the pain of your muscles being sore, the pain of not being able to eat what you want when you want it, etc… You might argue that one type of pain is better than the other, but the quantity of pain never changes, just like energy in thermodynamics, it can never be created or destroyed, just change from one form to another.​

In order to avoid one pain, one must suffer from another one. It's not uncommon to hear married men complain about how much marriage sucks. Those men accomplished what many in here dream of, and yet they can’t seem to be happy. That’s because the pain of being a lonely incel got replaced by the pain of having a nagging wife who won’t let you do what you want when you want and who will be constantly on your back and if you don’t comply she will leave you and take half of your shit. I genuinely believe that it won’t get much better even if I find a gf, I’ll still be suffering.

If I ever kill myself it will not be because of my lack of female touch, I can live without that, it will be because of this very reason. Because no matter what I do, in this life, is pretty much impossible to escape the pain of living. Life is a constant struggle, and despite me being only 23, I’m so fucking tired. I just want to sleep forever. I really hope death is just like a really really long nap that never ends. I’d be disappointed if I an hero and wake up in some other dimension or some shit.​

Oh yeah, this is exactly why some people end up roping. There's no improvement and nothing good comes, ever. Pain here, pain there. Some pain goes, and another one comes in. Take too much pain and it becomes unbeareable. Sleep is the best thing in the world, and even if it were death it would feel good too.

To want to live you have to get happiness greater than the pain, which is hard as fuck for some of us. You can get some hapiness here and there, but if the pain is too much to bear while hapiness is fleeting that's where you get a problem. Suicide seems like a good option at that point, and you have to talk yourself out of it. But the notion of suicide will still be present and recurrent when you're facing downs in life.

Women affection is good, it would bring a measure of happiness to one. But without it, it just another pain to bear. It dosn't mean that you will kill yourself over your lack of relationships, it's just another thing that makes you unhappy on top of all other things

Do not immediately act on my advice. Just think about it. Weight gain can cause permanent damage.

Purposefully gain weight and hate yourself more. If you are at your breaking point it should cement your resolve.

This is very unconventional advice but I want this to be true because it sounds rad as hell; try it and if it changes your life let me know brother.
Breaking Bad Explosion GIF