Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Consent" has always been a grey area

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★
The standard for "consent" is ultimately arbitrary, because its based on things which are prone to random or unpredictable fluctuations, like emotional states, social constructs or the values / beliefs of the collective consciousness (e.g., at first she felt it was "consensual", but looking back she now feels she was "raped" because she didn't "consent" with a "clear, stable mind")

This conjured notion of "consent" is how the system tries to persuade minors (and sometimes adults) to believe they were actually "raped" or "mistreated" when most males & females have a fair knowledge and understanding about the culture of human sexual interactivity before they reach 18 y/o. Most of them (especially female minors) have sex before "adulthood". If a minor wants or doesn't mind to have sex with someone (as most of them do at some point before 18), were they truly "manipulated" into it purely because of age difference between her and the sex partner?

A male juvenile is just as capable of causing harm and emotional abuse to a female as a male adult. Male juveniles have time and time again proven they are capable of vile and abusive behaviour (e.g., murder, assault, rape, abuse, torture, kidnap & hostage). As male juveniles are just as capable as adults in violence, abuse and manipulative behaviour, you have to ask: By what fair standard (besides mere difference in human age) does it make any difference for a fertile female to be sexually contacted by a male adult over a male juvenile, when both male adults and male juvenies are capable of carrying out the same degree of vile and manipulative behavior towards females?

Usually females will fuck who they choose to fuck. Maybe if the "male manipulator" was an older stranger or family friend, you could say she was being "robbed of a certain experience" that she's meant to have with agemates. Although this is a biased argument --- Because you could also apply this argument to so-called "incels" who were "robbed of having an important milestone teen experience" and reached +20 y/o before they lost virginity due to "poor luck or low interation with females" in teen years

A woman doesn't have to "consent" to be sexually contacted in a "non-rape" situation. As long as the woman desires sex with a certain person, that specific person can forcefully initiate "sex" with them and not "explicitly obtain consent", and it wouldn't be "rape". As the woman would have already desired sex prior to sexual contact, it wouldn't automatically translate to "rape" if sex was forcefully initiated by the sexually desired person. If a woman wants to have sex with a certain person, does she need to explicitly provide her "consent" to the other person before the other person initiates sexual contact? Not necessarily. Thus would it be "rape" for a woman to be "forced into sexual contact" with someone who she already wanted to have sex with before that person forcefully initiated sexual contact with her? No, it wouldnt be "rape". Thus, does "non-consensual sex" automatically translate to "rape"? No, it doesn't

Various studies have shown the majority of women have "rape fantasies". This basically says it all about the ambiguity of the connection between between "non-consensual contact" and "sexual assault". The main point is "consent" is a grey area and it always has been. Its impossible to tell with absolute certainty that any act of sex was done under the condition of "consent". Because the standard for "consent" is not absolute --- It is relative to social constructs, status quos and the unpredictable emotional states of conscious organisms. Meaning the standard for "consent" can change arbitrarily at any time --- Because over the course of time, emotional states can change randomly, status quos can change, and social constructs that dominate the collective consciousness can change unpredictably

A quote from @BlkPillPres about the grey area of the connection between "non-consensuality" and "sexual vioence" in human sexual relations:

Women like to be able to enjoy something without having to admit to it and feel guilty about it.

There's a reason why "rape" is a common theme in a lot of erotic novels, and it's really just women reading that shit.

I always like to throw out this combination of stats because it really paints the picture:

Rape is statistically one of the most common fetishes among women (if not the most common).
"Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week."

Women orgasming during rape is a norm, and is the elephant in the room for a lot of women.
"I’ve assisted more young women than I can count with this very issue…There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. In my experience as a therapist, it has been somewhat less than half of the girls/women I’ve worked with. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers."

Statistically 75% of women report that they cannot reach orgasm in their CONSENSUAL RELATIONSHIPS.
"About 75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone -- that is without the extra help of sex toys, hands or tongue. And 10 to 15 percent never climax under any circumstances.

The Internet is rife with non-orgasmic women who say they are missing out, and statistics suggest that they are a significant group.

"Maybe my boyfriend and I aren't doing it right or something"

one woman wrote on WebMD.com
"

So when @YBP Yxngcel says "Women enjoy being raped" he's right, they do. They just don't enjoy the feeling that comes after their post nut clarity of feeling like garbage or like a used up object.

SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT IT.

WOMEN ORGASM AT HIGHER RATES FROM RAPE THAN IN CONSENSUAL RELATIONSHIPS :feelskek:.

Last edited:
Foids mistaken rape for being dominated by Chad. Actual rape for foids is when they have sex with someone they're not attracted to.

dnd rd but its not that deep nigga

dnd rd but its not that deep nigga
I know. It was meant to be a reply to another post, but it was too long so I made it a separate post

Also it might be "that deep" because you have to wonder --- How many male lives were ruined by allegations made against them based on the pretext of "non-consensual contact", considering the vagueness of the link between "non-consensual contact" and "sexual harassment" / "sexual violence"

Last edited:
High IQ, you're as intelligent as a philosopher in this SJW current world. It's not that I defend rape (I don't) but I can see the ambiguity, lack of clarity and superficiality of the feminist concept of "consent".

Consent is irrelevant. The sacred vows of marriage should be the only criteria for the legality of sexual behaviour. All casual sex is rape, outside marriage foids aren't capable of fully consenting. All married sex is good, since denying sex to your husband goes against the marriage vows.

I don’t remember consenting to having half my dick chopped off. Oh wait, consent doesn’t matter for men.

is207 im sorry GIF by truTV’s I’m Sorry

We live in a country where basic human rights only apply to women.

Gray area ? It's a minefield