Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Congress Woman literally destroys NY job prospects

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

This bitch didnt want to give amazon a 3 billion dollar tax incentives, but amazon would employ 25,000 people

Surprised? She teehee’d her way to the senate. She fights for equality while practicing eugenics (6’4” white boyfriend).. she’s a meme. She became a senator for Instagram reasons.

God damn. Imagine how many fellow incels working at this company

She has the IQ of a potato. Got elected because she's a woman spouting naive bullshit which the potato IQ leftists eat up and vote for. She wanted to ban cow farts as part of her plan fight global warming

God I fucking hate that bitch she is so retarded. the Only reason she is a thing is because she has a vagina. If she were male literally no one would vote for her or give her the time of day.
She has the IQ of a potato. Got elected because she's a woman spouting naive bullshit which the potato IQ leftists eat up and vote for. She wanted to ban cow farts as part of her plan fight global warming

I love JB Gunner

She's the perfect representative of the modern brain-dead normie millennial. She even has minority and woman status going for her.

It's sad 25,000 people will miss out on jobs, but really - you're upset your taxpayer funds didn't go to provide tax benefits to subsidize the most valuable company on the planet?

I was part of The Anti-Amazon movement.
I told the Blacks that those jobs weren't for them.
Those $150,00 / year jobs were going to go to White People, who Amazon was going to bring in from the outside.
Those 25,000 new people got to live somewhere. Guess who has to go?
Your rents are going up, way up. Only those $150,000 / year workers will be able to afford those rents. I went to the rallies in Queens telling people that Amazon will force them out.