Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News CONGRATULATIONS DOOGYCEL & PRINCESS CHIMP

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
20220123 111926

On behalf of incels.is users, I would like to congratulate /u/advocatedoogy and /u/Princesskitty14 on their engagement, which I am sure is being consummated right now.

I know .is users will join with me in wishing this lovely couple all the best for a long and happy life together, posting crap about us on the internet. May your hatred for virgins fill each other's cups every day.

Two autistic losers who deserve to get burned alive :feelsYall: Also put nigger kitty in a zoo

Wasn't she already married or something?

uh oh with those two moggers we got new user on the way! :feelsautistic:

Proof that JBW is true? lol

Is this satire?

I only know of doogy cause of the posts here. Can someone explain to this outoftheloopcel who the negress is?

Gongratulations! :heart:

Fg6775

I only know of doogy cause of the posts here. Can someone explain to this outoftheloopcel who the negress is?
30 [UWSL]year old mother who pretends to be a 19 year old on IncelTear. Prostitutes and does only fans. Pretends to be rich but actually lives in a shithole in barquismeto Venezuela. Basically a huge liar who hates herself for being black and has to lie about everything.[/UWSL]
:feelsahh:

She straightened her hair :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

mutant children incoming

"But I'm married to my alt!" protests the chimp.

Meanwhile, you know Doogy's fapping hard at the mere thought of her as he waits for the "big day"...

Screenshot 20220124 131930 Chrome

Just ITmaxx theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back