Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious confidence is a genetic trait only seen positively in attractive people

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
Seriously have you met a good looking guy who's lacking in confidence, of course not. Even if the rarest occasion that he may, most get support from foids and their peer group. while on the other hand ugly or average looking men get no support and are told to man up.

Ugly man with confidence= eww, he must be overcompensating, arrogant pig.

good looking guy with confidence= damn, hes so charismatic and charming.

its a reminder the "right guy" aka chad is confident via his genetics.

1543827212304.jpg

Confidence is just your brains ability to judge yourself and decide how you compare to other people

Confidence is just your brains ability to judge yourself and decide how you compare to other people
Exactly, women know the first moment they meet you if youre "confident" or not. looks play a huge role in being seen as "confident"

Exactly, women know the first moment they meet you if youre "confident" or not. looks play a huge role in being seen as "confident"
Tall height, hunter eyes, massive jaw, hollow cheeks, wide cheekbones= confidence

I could not be confident even with hookers.

Tall height, hunter eyes, massive jaw, hollow cheeks, wide cheekbones= confidence
i have none of them, even if i gain "confidence" it will be seen as im overcompensating for something i dont have. you cant be something that you're not.
I could not be confident even with hookers.
hookers only see you as a pesky transaction. they will do the bare minimum.

i have none of them, even if i gain "confidence" it will be seen as im overcompensating for something i dont have. you cant be something that you're not.
I hate foids

I hate foids
i dont hate them, i hate my genetics. they would have treated me more positively if i was born with the correct bones. if i was foid i wouldnt want to fuck a sub 6 average looking manlet who looks like a child despite being past his mid-late 20's

i dont hate them, i hate my genetics. they would have treated me more positively if i was born with the correct bones.
It’s not your fault, you didn’t choose your genes. However it’s foids fault that they refuse to behave like sentient beings

It’s not your fault, you didn’t choose your genes. However it’s foids fault that they refuse to behave like sentient beings
yeah, my father is the same height as me although he got my mother pregnant while she was fucking 40. JFL how desperate he must've been to knock up an old lady who's past her reproductive prime. The other egg broke (twin) and i ended up lucky to be alive, because some chad doctor saved me.

Google “confident men” and they show you a bunch of Chads

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back