Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Confidence DOES make a difference!

Dubious_Company

Dubious_Company

Simpletoncel
★★
The difference is not positive though. :feelskek:
Ever since becoming more confident by means of deluding myself into a "confident mindset", adopting confident body language and so on (JFL), it seems like females actually find me more repulsive than ever. They have been even more open about their hatred for me. Openly mocking me, glaring at me with disgust, laughing as I pass them and more of the same have become even more common and exaggerated.
It seems like being confident as a low value male actually makes women more hostile towards you.
Actually, other males trying to start shit have become more common as well.
Anyone with similar experiences? Thoughts?

Strong first post :feelscomfy:

Ever since becoming more confident by means of deluding myself into a "confident mindset", adopting confident body language and so on (JFL), it seems like females actually find me more repulsive than ever. They have been even more open about their hatred for me. Openly mocking me, glaring at me with disgust, laughing as I pass them and more of the same have become even more common and exaggerated.
It seems like being confident as a low value male actually makes women more hostile towards you.
Confidence is perceived as arrogance in ugly males. I don't remember the video but this guy stated it with data on hand
Confidence means nothing if you are ugly as well. You will be accused for harassment if you are a non-Chad.

Foids: ‘Teehee, we love confidence. Work on your personality’.

Also foids: ‘Teehee, you’re such a narcissist’.

being a narcissist is good for getting women actually, you just need to be good looking. ugly narcissist = disgust, chad narcissist = attraction.

No confidence for your jawline

OP be walking like dis nigga:
Conor mcgregor ufc

Always knew that. Confidence does not do shit. It will only make people look at you like you are an arrogant ass and deluded idiot that doesn't know his place.
It's infuriating all this virtual signaling telling us to be positive and confident, and the moment we are, we get punched down.
Fuck society and fuck women.
Confidence is perceived as arrogance in ugly males.
Exactly why I never tell ugly people to be confident. They will be seem as narcissists, entitled, obnoxious and deluded. All because they don't hold up to the extreme modern standards of holes.

"Nobody likes someone with self pity, that's disgusting and will draw people away from you!!! Be confident!!!!!!!!" -Wahmen
-Man acts confident
"You act like an asshole, you are not entitled to anything, this is harassment and you are obnoxious for thinking so high of yourself!!!" -Wahmen talking to confident non-Chad.

FUCKING PEAK CIRCUS PLANET
FUCKING PEAK CIRCUS GENDER

Confidence as an ugly man is seen as toxic masculinity

Confidence makes you stand out, for ugly men that's not good.

Strong first post :feelscomfy:
Thanks brocels :feelsYall:

Confidence means nothing if you are ugly as well. You will be accused for harassment if you are a non-Chad.
I guess so, this may be my first and last post since I may well be going to prison for daring to act like anything other than a doormat :feelshaha:

OP be walking like dis nigga:
View attachment 494218
Pretty much :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Always knew that. Confidence does not do shit. It will only make people look at you like you are an arrogant ass and deluded idiot that doesn't know his place.
It's infuriating all this virtual signaling telling us to be positive and confident, and the moment we are, we get punched down.
Fuck society and fuck women.
Indeed, I wonder if these people think that they are genuinely helping or are they aware that they will just make the person they are giving "advice" to be more of a target and make an ass of himself

Confidence makes you stand out, for ugly men that's not good.
Learned that the hard way jfl

Are you an alt of another user?
Nope, why do you ask? Was my first post so impressive that it couldnt possibly have come from a graycel? :feelzez::feelskek:

"He's such an asshole, a creep" etc.

Being Confident to women= Confidently being a narcissistic psychopath lol

If a man is attractive he can have problems to date foids if he has a very bad behavior. But it is quite simple to solve this problem. Every advice is useful only for attractive guys who are too stupid.

You can notice that almost every advice starts with something like that : you have better than an average look and ....

Being Confident to women= Confidently being a narcissistic psychopath lol
Only if you're subchadlite/subchad lmao
They love confident chadlites/chads

Indeed and being kind turns you into the ultimate desirable guy

Yeah. Don't even try to act confidently if you're not a 6'4 Chad/Tyrone.

Yeah, the more confident I act, the more cocky people see me. It's never "confident" just "cocky".

It's hilarious how "ugly" and kind = niceguy according to fefails.
They have to be ignored totally, let 'em get dumped by chadlites/chads. Also they have an army of simp cucks.
It's not mstowmaxxing, as an incel you just don't have anything to do with them in the first place.

Proven in everyday life except for actual thugmuxxxers.