Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Confession: I always tip 75-100% because it makes people happy

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its the only time I feel like someone appreciates me

I dont think Ive ever tipped my barber under 100% and I dont eat out often cause I dont wanna go out by myself so doubling the price of my meal occasionally is nothing for me

The thing is I dont really have anything to spend money on anyway, I dont drink, smoke weed or play video games, apart from groceries, gas and rent I have 0 expenses

I just buy useless shit off amazon and make stock gambles (I pretty much always lose)

I just bought a squat rack and a treadmill, I basically have a $2000+ worth of gym equipment at home at this point which I will probably sell at a significant loss once I have to move because its so much shit

Life is pointless

That's cool, you can spend your money how you want. Just know most dudes are cucks who will spend it on women

That's cool, you can spend your money how you want. Just know most dudes are cucks who will spend it on women

I dont get this

I could pay camwhores but knowing that a woman is talking to me only because Im giving her money doesnt do anything for me, I want to be desired for me tbh

At least if you consistently tip your barber he will put more effort when giving you a cut, with camwhores you get nothing

If I eat out, I'll tip my fellow manletcels.

you do live up to your name.

Why are you not getting surgery? :feelswhat:

don’t gamble and never eat at a restaurant alone they’ll expose ya for that even at a fast food joint. Only time I go and sit at a place alone that’s not at a park would be a movie theater and that’s so I can sneak to each one

you a bruv to me @Total Imbecile

Last edited:
I feel kinda guilty about spending money on eating out as it is tbh but I always tip 15-20% and occasionally more. helping local businesses or someone who works as a delivery driver (a fairly shitty job tbh) is just a nice thing to do

I dont think Ive ever tipped my barber under 100% and I dont eat out often cause I dont wanna go out by myself so doubling the price of my meal occasionally is nothing for me

The thing is I dont really have anything to spend money on anyway, I dont drink, smoke weed or play video games, apart from groceries, gas and rent I have 0 expenses

I just buy useless shit off amazon and make stock gambles (I pretty much always lose)

I just bought a squat rack and a treadmill, I basically have a $2000+ worth of gym equipment at home at this point which I will probably sell at a significant loss once I have to move because its so much shit

Life is pointless
You're not tipping f*male waiters though, right??

I stiff foids all the time

I dont get this

I could pay camwhores but knowing that a woman is talking to me only because Im giving her money doesnt do anything for me, I want to be desired for me tbh

At least if you consistently tip your barber he will put more effort when giving you a cut, with camwhores you get nothing
true, soys will keep soying

well, at least u arent being a cuck by spending your money on female

I don't tip. What the hell is that usage about, anyway ? I pay for a service, there is a price, why should I pay anything but that price ? Why make things implicit FFS ?

What's the point of a price if it's not what you're supposed to pay ?

The only one!
I don't tip. What the hell is that usage about, anyway ? I pay for a service, there is a price, why should I pay anything but that price ? Why make things implicit FFS ?

What's the point of a price if it's not what you're supposed to pay ?
Different culture imo.
I never tipped in my life. I'm not responsible for their bad decisions in life.

even if its for a foid?

Tip as much as you want. But NEVER tip foids. Its betrayal to your community at the highest level.

mogs me bcs enough money

Yeah I get it, ain't got much money so I choose to spend on stuff based on a £/ per hour cost analysis so dining out & pubs are a nope, doing that alone sucks too.

You are already paying extra at the restaurant because of the singles tax

I never tip foids nor most men. unless its very good service

I never tip foids

save your money imbecile

You just admitted the only attention and approval you get from people is based off the amount of money you spend on them

I'll tip a few bucks at most but only if I feel generous at the time. You do you though man.

Thank god people here are being paid decent wage and dont ask about tips or anything.

Life is pointless
i don't tip, every single piece of money is mine

I never understood tipping.

If you're gonna fuck, then just shove the whole thing in there... Just saying.

Going ER would make you happy and killing yourself would make everybody happy.

Same tbh. I always tip really high, I just enter in a random ass amount, I don't do percentages. Usually near what I paid for said item.

Life is pointless
Pathetic fucking siiiiiiimp.

you do live up to your name.
i saw this thread title yesterday and i couldn't believe it, just read the thread for the first time

OP you're nuts