Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Confessed to a teacher in 9th grade

get rejected by your 9th grade teacher theory

Realistically she has to cover her ass. Any teacher regardless of the gender situation - especially in 2019 - is a fucking moron if they try anything with their students. Especially at the high school level, let alone college or university. Yeah hypocritical gender bullshit means the female teacher will likely get off way easier than male but in today's world they will still be chastised to some extent by colleagues and none other than men of this board. She will also certainly lose her job.

Also she's 22. You don't think she's out prowling the fucking clubs every weekend for legitimate Chad cock? I doubt she'd bother risking fucking any of her students.

She saw your autistic ways from the start and refused the letter since she knew exactly where that was going. At 22 she's also too immature/cowardice to give you an adult style let-down anyway.
That's a lot of words to say CHAD ONLY

When I was in 9th grade back in 2008, we had an English teacher that was really into manga and anime. She was young (22), blonde hair and blue eyes and was very pretty. My retarded ass thought maybe I had a chance with her since we had similar interests.

I always stayed after class so I could autistically attempt to talk to her. She mostly ignored me and now I see she was creeped out by me. Eventually I actually wrote her a fucking love letter and tried to give it to her in person.

She saw the envelope and didn't even accept it, she just said "I'm sorry you feel that way, but you need to go." Later on I got transfered to a different teacher and every time she saw me after, it was a look of pure disgust.

That was my first experience with the blackpill because she was always friendly with the Chad students and was probably fucking them after class.
Damn dawg. But one thing you never do is write a letter to a foid. And don't just hover around hoping she'll take the hint. You would have been better off being direct with her shortly after meeting her.

Don't get me wrong, you probably still would have gotten rejected, but it may not have been as cringeworthy.

End my life already

When I was in 9th grade back in 2008, we had an English teacher that was really into manga and anime. She was young (22), blonde hair and blue eyes and was very pretty. My retarded ass thought maybe I had a chance with her since we had similar interests.

I always stayed after class so I could autistically attempt to talk to her. She mostly ignored me and now I see she was creeped out by me. Eventually I actually wrote her a fucking love letter and tried to give it to her in person.

She saw the envelope and didn't even accept it, she just said "I'm sorry you feel that way, but you need to go." Later on I got transfered to a different teacher and every time she saw me after, it was a look of pure disgust.

That was my first experience with the blackpill because she was always friendly with the Chad students and was probably fucking them after class.
Look on the bright side...at least she wasn't being plowed by the Tyrone football coach!! Or was she??:feelstrash:

I hope this is larp for your own sake OP tbh.

This is cringe but also kinda cute
Tbh I think your teacher should have been more kind on why she said no instead of thinking you’re some menace because what you did was cringeworthy, but also innocent and not legit creepy. Not like you stalked her or peeped on her while she was in the shower.
I know in likelihood she wouldn’t, since you’re not Chad (or a little kid), but that’s just my two cents

Foids shouldn't be teachers since they are wired biologically to care more, and give more attention to better looking children's.

This is cringe but also kinda cute
Tbh I think your teacher should have been more kind on why she said no instead of thinking you’re some menace because what you did was cringeworthy, but also innocent and not legit creepy. Not like you stalked her or peeped on her while she was in the shower.
I know in likelihood she wouldn’t, since you’re not Chad (or a little kid), but that’s just my two cents
At the time, I had zero understanding of female nature. I was just a sheltered pale manlet with long messy hair that was autistically into military aviation.

ngl bro I felt the embarassment from this post

AWALT , NO UNICORNS

all want chad , grave chad , worship chad