Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Concentration camps for incels

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
Today I got brutally reminded that women see us as subhumans who don't deserve the right to live, just because of the color of our skin or our height. In my opinion they are just like white supremacists or Nazis. I worry that one day we'll get sent to concentration camps just like the Nazis awfully did to Jewish people. They could gas us just like the Nazis did or they could force us to do slave work. They could live stream us getting gassed on Twitch and get a ton of views and support. Hell I bet Chads would fuck their stacies as we gasp for our breath, and desperately try to cling to life. After We die they could even have sex in the room with our corpses.

Today I got brutally reminded that women see us as subhumans who don't deserve the right to live, just because of the color of our skin or our height. In my opinion they are just like white supremacists or Nazis. I worry that one day we'll get sent to concentration camps just like the Nazis awfully did to Jewish people. They could gas us just like the Nazis did or they could force us to do slave work. They could live stream us getting gassed on Twitch and get a ton of views and support. Hell I bet Chads would fuck their stacies as we gasp for our breath, and desperately try to cling to life. After We die they could even have sex in the room with our corpses.
What are they going to do? Ship us off in boats like the Africans

please don't gas me stacy:cryfeels:

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

"Just like the holocaust! :soy:"

Incel supremacy tbh
gas the normies the way we should have with the kikes

I worry that one day we'll get sent to concentration camps just like the Nazis awfully did to Jewish people. They could gas us just like the Nazis did or they could force us to do slave work.

And just who ,exactly, is going to round us up?
foids?

JFL, don't make me laugh. Women are weak cowards and can only ever do things through simps. Chads who actually get sex will never risk their lives for dumb foids. Hell, chads wont even save kids being shot up by active shooters.

Foids and trannies can clutch their pearls about us all day long online but At the end of they day, women, on their own, have zero (0) power.

We already live in a (stealthy) concentration camp. The coping normies who think they're so liberal and good or whatever are gonna have to face up to their sick crimes soon enough.

This post makes me think deeply