Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Completely treated like air

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Have any of you experienced this like I have? The few times I tried to talk to a woman, just saying hi to them, they would just completely ignore me and treat me like I was air. Quite blackpilling experience I have to say

I haven't talked to a foid other than my mother for years

i dont get treated like air just by females but every gender

Have any of you experienced this like I have? The few times I tried to talk to a woman, just saying hi to them, they would just completely ignore me and treat me like I was air. Quite blackpilling experience I have to say
I don’t speak to foids or anyone because I’m a socially awkward autistic:panties:

It doesn't happen every time. Usually I have to corner workers so they are forced to acknowledge me and give me the annoyed "How can I help you?". I have mostly gotten used to it. Just get in and get out now. Your post is making me think of when I was younger and would still say please and thank you, and was nervous about asking for help in stores. I used to be a good boy who would try to be polite and wait for a worker to be done to ask nicely where I could find something. It's a shame the world is such an ugly place.

Thats cute chad

Now try getting bullied even by 1/10 landwhales who are telling you to rope because you are “ugly short creepy and mentally ill” :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I WISH I WAS TREATED LIKE AIR BY THESE TOILETS INSTEAD OF GETTING HUMILIATED AND TOLD TO ROPE BECAUSE I AM UGLY SUBHUMAN :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If I was a Chad these women would at least talk to me. And even when they do talk to me, they make sure I that know that they are doing it begrudgingly, by making disgusted faces at me.

Usually I have to corner workers so they are forced to acknowledge me and give me the annoyed "How can I help you?"
Relatable. Even when I'm just looking for help to find some item in the pharmacy for example they are visibly annoyed and disgusted by me. I would literally pay thousands to become completely average, so foids would treat me at least neutrally. If you are an ugly man even your presence in her vicinity is too much for her.

Can't go anywhere without women wishing ugly men would die off.

It doesn't happen every time. Usually I have to corner workers so they are forced to acknowledge me and give me the annoyed "How can I help you?". I have mostly gotten used to it. Just get in and get out now. Your post is making me think of when I was younger and would still say please and thank you, and was nervous about asking for help in stores. I used to be a good boy who would try to be polite and wait for a worker to be done to ask nicely where I could find something. It's a shame the world is such an ugly place.
being polite , nice , showing humaness? , emphaty , genuinity?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , nah brother , this World dosnt work like that , and nobody tells you that either .

And then some Man wonder why they are getting shitted on , Emphaty is a Feature only for Woman , and even these will be taken advantage of .

Gotta be a Piece of Shit , in a seal full of Shit. In this World.

being polite , nice , showing humaness? , emphaty , genuinity?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , nah brother , this World dosnt work like that , and nobody tells you that either .

And then some Man wonder why they are getting shitted on , Emphaty is a Feature only for Woman , and even these will be taken advantage of .

Gotta be a Piece of Shit , in a seal full of Shit. In this World.
I did wonder once upon a time

My half-cousins would disregard my presence.

"Okaaay..." is what I received while leaving.