Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Completely lifelessness

A

altai

Greycel
I don’t know what to say but 2018 has been a very bad year for me. just Extreme level of loneliness and depression, i’m tired to see couples holding hands, kissing and getting infection from each other! I’m tired of suffering but for whatever reason I just don’t........... I don’t know what to say now, i just want to lay my bed and I don’t want to go anywhere! My 30s are approaching me within eight years, Wizard status!

i’m tired to see couples holding hands, kissing and getting infection from each other!
Things wouldn't be nearly as bad for incels if this was true more often.

:feelsrope:
Its-over.jpg

dont focus on that, its how i still havent roped, focus on other shit that brings joy
life doesnt have to be around relationship, these foids are whores anyway most men get cucked and thats a fucking FACT

Same. I feel close to roping.

I had oneitis for first time in my life but I succesfully cured myself, it was my big victory

I don’t know what to say but 2018 has been a very bad year for me. just Extreme level of loneliness and depression, i’m tired to see couples holding hands, kissing and getting infection from each other! I’m tired of suffering but for whatever reason I just don’t........... I don’t know what to say now, i just want to lay my bed and I don’t want to go anywhere! My 30s are approaching me within eight years, Wizard status!

To be fair 8 years is ages away. You're only 22. Don't be too hard on yourself :)