Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story completed my fast

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
my stomach used to hurt alot and now after I successfully completed my fast that seems to be fixed

I planned to do 84 hours, then at 86 hours I unintentionally broke it, since I was at the market and I ate a slice of deer meat sausage, to taste before buying it. Then at 88 hours I ate small scrubs of carrot and celery root, that were too small to grate, but to big to throw away. At 91.5 hours I had my first full meal (that I myself cooked) which was meatball soup. It's now 3 hours since, that and between this time I ate some one nectarin and few grapes and so far my belly acts normal, just like week ago before all the issues started.

It would have been even better if the first meal thing is bone broth or soup liquid without any vegetables, but it is what it is

Overall proud of myself for accomplishing this, since I read that most people who did full moon fasting (during august 31) only did 48 hours, few did 72 and only experienced gurus who have done it a dozen times before have passed my personal record. Would definitely recommend others to do as well, especially if you have odd stomach issues that are hard to identify

The scientific explanation for this is very simple– whenever it is well fed, stomach acts just like nigger and it takes a few days of starvation to make it act normal. If you would like to learn more about this and how to do it correctly heres my original post

Also the best length to do it is from 72-96 hours (between 3 to 4 days), where the benefits are 80% of the monks, but effort is not nearly that big. I don't even suggest that you should go for 3-4 days at first, maybe I just got lucky.

And definitely don't aim for absolute extremes like that moron that wanted to fast for 40 days and ended up getting hospitalised halfway

Last edited:
Damn it reminds me my brutal 50 day fast. I lost 10 kgs to become skeleton. For what? for nothing ! only to see my average frame

That sounds incredibly dumb. You shouldnt starve yourself like that.
It's not dumb. It gives digestive system a break and gives more energy to new cells by eliminating old cells within your internal organs, a process which can otherwise only be done with farmceuticals, that come with their own side effects

Damn it reminds me my brutal 50 day fast. I lost 10 kgs to become skeleton. For what? for nothing ! only to see my average frame
same i did leanmaxxing and it resulted in nothing, all it did was make me more of an incel

That sounds incredibly dumb. You shouldnt starve yourself like that.
There's some nice benefits but it becomes increasingly harder to learn about them because Jew Doctors just say it's all "misinformation"
I did 6 days once, felt good, helped my gut out.

how long to get 100% benefit from the fast?

Fasting doesn’t do shit. Maybe it’s cause I tried it when I was too young but fuck doing that

how long to get 100% benefit from the fast?
there's rumors about 5 days until the digestive system fully resets, but I don't think anybody fully knows

Based. Can you list all pros and cons that u are experiencing now?
What issues did u have before that now u dont?

@wereq maybe this can help ur reflux

You should use distilled waters not bottled/tap water. There is a conspiracy about distilled waters, look up Andrew Norton Webber distilled waters on Jewtube or bitchute

i want to water fast again when i manage to quit smoking