Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Water fast ended in hospitalisation

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Due to some prior esophagus and stumach issues, I was in severe pain last friday. So much so that I had to go to the hospital, because my stumach acid was ripping me apart due to my water fast.

Fortunately, after 3 days of hospitalisation, I feel okay again.

Will be more active after this point. I was suffering so much I couldn't be online.

Why the fuck do you water fast. If you have all this motivation to do that why don’t you forcibly looksmax

Why the fuck do you water fast. If you have all this motivation to do that why don’t you forcibly looksmax
Not eating goyslop is relatively easy after day 3 tbh

Due to some prior esophagus and stumach issues, I was in severe pain last friday. So much so that I had to go to the hospital, because my stumach acid was ripping me apart due to my water fast.

Will be more active after this point. I was suffering so much I couldn't be online.
Why the fuck did you water fast? That has to be the dumbest idea ever.

For short periods of time it is ok. But it doesn't work long term.

You could do OMAD or intermittent fasting to avoid such problems and still lose weight

Fruit and water not just water because water poisoning can happen to you

Can't wait 'till you receive the Darwin Awards. Natural selection at its hand.
Our body's are made for fast/feast tbh ngl

The only reason this failed was because I had unaddressed health issues.

Decreasing lifespan by doing this, if u keep it up one day u wont even make it 2 the hospital

Decreasing lifespan by doing this, if u keep it up one day u wont even make it 2 the hospital
Water fasting reverses aging

only OP and I know that water fasting is the only way to euphoria. :feelsaww:

And yet ends u up in the hospital because ur cells r dying from lack of water
It was due to prior unaddressed stomach problems.

It was due to prior unaddressed stomach problems.
My uncle ended up in the hospital after his son died and he fell into severe depression. He stopped eating and drinking and he almost died and was never able to speak properly again. People can only go 3 days without after and after that u die. Ur playing with fire for no reason

hey man, im happy that you are alive. are you eating again?

Brutal waterpill

Leanmaxxing kills more people than bloatmaxxing

Just get yourself hospitalised theory.

Is water fasting not drinking water?

Glad you’re better, stay healthy man.

have you read about yoga's shatkarmas? its like removing waste that can help before starting long fasts.

have you read about yoga's shatkarmas? its like removing waste that can help before starting long fasts.
Never heard about it no

im having an involuntarily pussy fast

I water fasted for 2 weeks and at that point my hair started falling out and I literally couldn't muster a will to get out of my bed anymore due to the insane depression (turns out starving myself of 90% of my deepest needs makes one suicidal).
I ended up having to order a package for food which was bone broth. Luckily hair loss from fasting is temporary since I don't want to be visited by the Norwood reaper this early. Either way I felt like shit. If you really are going to do a water fast do 1 week maximum otherwise your body might not be able to handle it.

Regularly fasting for 1-3 days has some health benefits actually. If you're addicted to goyslop it can reduce addiction and cure insulin resistance.

Last edited:
And yet ends u up in the hospital because ur cells r dying from lack of water
Please don't talk out of your ass about something that has evidence of the opposite. Fast promotes anti-inflammatory effects and the body's recycling of tissue. Long fasts are like spring cleaning for your body.

Please don't talk out of your ass about something that has evidence of the opposite. Fast promotes anti-inflammatory effects and the body's recycling of tissue. Long fasts are like spring cleaning for your body.
... really trying 2 convince me that water fasting is healthy

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm telling you to STFU about things you know shit about. :feelstastyman:

I'm not going to shit on fasting it's a good way to lose weight and being an incel is bad enough don't want to be a fat ass ontop of it with health issues added into my shitty life.

Let me know when OP is nominated for Darwin award

Water fasting is when you consume only water or zero-calorie beverages. It does not mean drinking no water at all. That would kill you in 3 days.

It just means eating no food for a few days. Water fasting like this can induce autophagy which recycles faulty cells in your body because your body has no other source of nutrients. After a few days you also enter Ketosis which means your body produces Ketones to function (converted from your fat stores) instead of surviving off of Glucose (because you are not eating any glucose). This reduces the burden on your digestive system and can heal things like insulin resistance. It also means that depending on how much fat you have, you might be able to water fast for longer. If you are morbidly obese it can be a good way to lose weight rapidly because you have a lot of fat stores to convert into ketones. When you are thinner, that is when complications start to occur, because you have no fat stores to convert into ketones (energy).

Last edited:
Water fasting is when you consume only water or zero-calorie beverages. It does not mean drinking no water at all. That would kill you in 3 days.

It just means eating no food for a few days. Water fasting like this can induce autophagy which recycles faulty cells in your body because your body has no other source of nutrients. After a few days you also enter Ketosis which means your body produces Ketones to function (converted from your fat stores) instead of surviving off of Glucose (because you are not eating any glucose). This reduces the burden on your digestive system and can heal things like insulin resistance. It also means that depending on how much fat you have, you might be able to water fast for longer. If you are morbidly obese it can be a good way to lose weight rapidly because you have a lot of fat stores to convert into ketones. When you are thinner, that is when complications start to occur, because you have no fat stores to convert into ketones (energy).
Water fasting is a thing that means not drinking water it is popular in the raw vegan community.

Water fasting is a thing that means not drinking water it is popular in the raw vegan community.
Its ok bro im not retarded
Ca1d215c591d2356acb0b071583798d1

I don't have enough self control to last past day 2

Did you have any spiritual experiences? I heard fasting to the point of near death lets someone see visions and spirits