Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Compilation of Heightpills.

Articles, studies and videos:
  1. The Economist: Short Guys Finish Last
  2. Psychology Today: "Short men have to deal with enormous stigma when it comes to romance."
  3. Harvard Bias Test (1700 sample size): "There is a height bias... on the order of things like race or age... The degree of bias is in your face."
  4. Research found taller men were more likely to lose their temper. The research was designed to test Short Man Syndrome - or "Napoleon complex."
  5. "Taller workers earn on average higher salaries. Recent research has proposed cognitive abilities and social skills as explanations for the height-wage premium... Using a cross section of 13 countries, we show that there is a consistent height-wage premium across Europe and that it is largely due to occupational sorting. We show that height has a significant effect for the occupational sorting of employed workers but not for the self-employed. We interpret this result as evidence of employer discrimination in favor of taller workers."
  6. "Contrary to the speculation of some researchers, it does not appear that the advantages of height are due to a possible link between height and intelligence."
  7. "There was no real household income difference between short and tall women."
  8. "5 separate groups of 22 students were asked to estimate the height of a man presented before them whose academic status changed with each of the 5 groups. Results indicate that as ascribed academic status increased, students' estimation of height increased."
  9. "Because we expect people to prefer more physically formidable leaders, we predicted our subjects would tend to draw a taller leader meeting a shorter citizen, with height measured by the vertical size of the figures. In fact, that is what we found. More than twice as many subjects drew a taller leader..."
  10. In this experiment showing the halo effect, people instinctively assume the taller man is more successful than the shorter man.
  11. Malcolm Gladwell: "In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6’2″ or taller. Among my CEO sample, 30 percent were 6’2″ or taller. Of the tens of millions of American men below 5’6″, a grand total of ten–in my sample–have reached the level of CEO, which says that being short is probably as much, or more, of a handicap to corporate success as being a woman or an African-American. That means that a person who is six feet tall but otherwise identical to someone who is five foot five will make on average $5,525 more per year. As Timothy Judge, one of the authors of the height-salary study, points out: “If you take this over the course of a 30-year career and compound it, we’re talking about a tall person enjoying literally hundreds of thousands of dollars of earnings advantage.” Have you ever wondered why so many mediocre people find their way into positions of authority in companies and organizations? It’s because when it comes to even the most important positions, our selection decisions are a good deal less rational than we think. We see a tall person and we swoon."
  12. "During one of the Republican presidential debates before the 2016 election, the web search company Google tracked what terms Internet users were searching for while watching on TV. The results were surprising. The top search wasn't ISIS. It wasn't Barack Obama's last day. It wasn't tax plans. It was: How tall is Jeb Bush? The search analytics unearthed a curious fascination among the voting public: Americans, it turns out, are fascinated with how tall the presidential candidates are. And they tend to vote for the tallest candidates, according to historic election results and research into voter behavior."
  13. "The one noticeable similarity with almost all serial killer victims is their short height and low weight... These small lightweight victims are easy to attack, easy to beat up, easy to carry or drag, easy to put in the trunk of a car, and easy to dispose of. Big victims are far too much work."
  14. "We found a twofold higher risk of suicide in short men than tall men... The pattern didn't seem to stem from socioeconomic or prenatal influences, the researchers write. The results also didn't change much when the researchers excluded men with psychiatric diagnoses."... In fully adjusted models, a 5-cm increase in height was associated with a 9% decrease in suicide risk.
  15. Dutch men are the tallest in the world because that’s what women prefer.
  16. Sperm banks require that men be at least 5 feet 8 inches tall.
  17. "Infidelity studies have found that when a woman cheats she is more likely to do so with a mate who is taller than her current partner."
  18. The top word men are drawn to in online dating is "love." The top thing women look for in a man's bio is 6'.
  19. "Betabux pill: If you think of marriage as a market and tallness as a valuable commodity, short men “make up” for lacking it by earning more money... This further confirms an existence of height-based status exchange in which short men compensate for their lower physical status with higher proportional earnings, while tall men appear more likely to use their status to attract women..."
  20. Experiment about height & dating (women admit they would only date a short doctor if all the other men were convicted criminals.)
  21. Tribal cultures care less about height.
  22. Compilation of disgust towards short men.
  23. Peter Dinklage doesn't believe he's a sex symbol:" “They’ll say, ‘Oh, he’s sexy,’ but women still go for the guys who are 6 foot 2,”.
  24. Tallfag football player tries to make fun of Mexican manlet, but then runs away like a bitch when other Mexican player who is his height comes in. Tallfags feel they are innately superior.
Photos:

Bias against short people in english language[1]:
Thanks to @HomoheroBishii for providing most of the links on "articles, studies and videos". The rest is by me. HomoheroBishii posted most of those links on r/shortcels a year ago under the same username: u/HomoheroBishii .

Also thanks to @azakhan , @Uglychincel .

Last edited:
Brutal.
4B5F7601 60FC 4A0B ACE2 6D4780FBA97D

here's a height pill: Tallfag football player tries to make fun of Mexican manlet, but then runs away like a bitch when other Mexican player who is his height comes in. Tallfags feel they are innately superior

Nooooo...
I’m not ready for this.
:woke:

That African is like 8 feet tall

How many more articles do you have on height and attraction? The heightpill article in the wiki about speed dating is good but we could benefit from a few more, perhaps something like: Height preferences in online dating (Hitsch, Hortaçsu, & Ariely, 2006) it has a very good table with height/income trade off but I would like to see a study with simple diagrams regarding direct advantages of being tall in dating. Not making any demands btw. I'll be continually searching for more articles myself.

How many more articles do you have on height and attraction? The heightpill article in the wiki about speed dating is good but we could benefit from a few more, perhaps something like: Height preferences in online dating (Hitsch, Hortaçsu, & Ariely, 2006) it has a very good table with height/income trade off but I would like to see a study with simple diagrams regarding direct advantages of being tall in dating. Not making any demands btw. I'll be continually searching for more articles myself.
I have them on my pc, I accidentally spilled some water on it, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to retrieve them. Hopefully I will. I'll necrobump this post with height graphs and ping you when the time is right.

This thread should be moved to “Must-Read Content”. @SergeantIncel

thank god I’m nearly 6’0 ft

Damn zukerberg removed the site that showed him getting mogged

that was fucking brutal, really made my belly have some pain from reading this

OP posts links to a site instead of uploading the photos here. Now the site is down and this thread has become a meaningless thread

OP posts links to a site instead of uploading the photos here. Now the site is down and this thread has become a meaningless thread
Unfortunately

Get unbanned and reupload the photos plz.

Articles, studies and videos:
  1. The Economist: Short Guys Finish Last
  2. Psychology Today: "Short men have to deal with enormous stigma when it comes to romance."
  3. Harvard Bias Test (1700 sample size): "There is a height bias... on the order of things like race or age... The degree of bias is in your face."
  4. Research found taller men were more likely to lose their temper. The research was designed to test Short Man Syndrome - or "Napoleon complex."
  5. "Taller workers earn on average higher salaries. Recent research has proposed cognitive abilities and social skills as explanations for the height-wage premium... Using a cross section of 13 countries, we show that there is a consistent height-wage premium across Europe and that it is largely due to occupational sorting. We show that height has a significant effect for the occupational sorting of employed workers but not for the self-employed. We interpret this result as evidence of employer discrimination in favor of taller workers."
  6. "Contrary to the speculation of some researchers, it does not appear that the advantages of height are due to a possible link between height and intelligence."
  7. "There was no real household income difference between short and tall women."
  8. "5 separate groups of 22 students were asked to estimate the height of a man presented before them whose academic status changed with each of the 5 groups. Results indicate that as ascribed academic status increased, students' estimation of height increased."
  9. "Because we expect people to prefer more physically formidable leaders, we predicted our subjects would tend to draw a taller leader meeting a shorter citizen, with height measured by the vertical size of the figures. In fact, that is what we found. More than twice as many subjects drew a taller leader..."
  10. In this experiment showing the halo effect, people instinctively assume the taller man is more successful than the shorter man.
  11. Malcolm Gladwell: "In the U.S. population, about 14.5 percent of all men are six feet or over. Among CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, that number is 58 percent. Even more strikingly, in the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6’2″ or taller. Among my CEO sample, 30 percent were 6’2″ or taller. Of the tens of millions of American men below 5’6″, a grand total of ten–in my sample–have reached the level of CEO, which says that being short is probably as much, or more, of a handicap to corporate success as being a woman or an African-American. That means that a person who is six feet tall but otherwise identical to someone who is five foot five will make on average $5,525 more per year. As Timothy Judge, one of the authors of the height-salary study, points out: “If you take this over the course of a 30-year career and compound it, we’re talking about a tall person enjoying literally hundreds of thousands of dollars of earnings advantage.” Have you ever wondered why so many mediocre people find their way into positions of authority in companies and organizations? It’s because when it comes to even the most important positions, our selection decisions are a good deal less rational than we think. We see a tall person and we swoon."
  12. "During one of the Republican presidential debates before the 2016 election, the web search company Google tracked what terms Internet users were searching for while watching on TV. The results were surprising. The top search wasn't ISIS. It wasn't Barack Obama's last day. It wasn't tax plans. It was: How tall is Jeb Bush? The search analytics unearthed a curious fascination among the voting public: Americans, it turns out, are fascinated with how tall the presidential candidates are. And they tend to vote for the tallest candidates, according to historic election results and research into voter behavior."
  13. "The one noticeable similarity with almost all serial killer victims is their short height and low weight... These small lightweight victims are easy to attack, easy to beat up, easy to carry or drag, easy to put in the trunk of a car, and easy to dispose of. Big victims are far too much work."
  14. "We found a twofold higher risk of suicide in short men than tall men... The pattern didn't seem to stem from socioeconomic or prenatal influences, the researchers write. The results also didn't change much when the researchers excluded men with psychiatric diagnoses."... In fully adjusted models, a 5-cm increase in height was associated with a 9% decrease in suicide risk.
  15. Dutch men are the tallest in the world because that’s what women prefer.
  16. Sperm banks require that men be at least 5 feet 8 inches tall.
  17. "Infidelity studies have found that when a woman cheats she is more likely to do so with a mate who is taller than her current partner."
  18. The top word men are drawn to in online dating is "love." The top thing women look for in a man's bio is 6'.
  19. "Betabux pill: If you think of marriage as a market and tallness as a valuable commodity, short men “make up” for lacking it by earning more money... This further confirms an existence of height-based status exchange in which short men compensate for their lower physical status with higher proportional earnings, while tall men appear more likely to use their status to attract women..."
  20. Experiment about height & dating (women admit they would only date a short doctor if all the other men were convicted criminals.)
  21. Tribal cultures care less about height.
  22. Compilation of disgust towards short men.
  23. Peter Dinklage doesn't believe he's a sex symbol:" “They’ll say, ‘Oh, he’s sexy,’ but women still go for the guys who are 6 foot 2,”.
  24. Tallfag football player tries to make fun of Mexican manlet, but then runs away like a bitch when other Mexican player who is his height comes in. Tallfags feel they are innately superior.
Photos:

Bias against short people in english language[1]:
Thanks to @HomoheroBishii for providing most of the links on "articles, studies and videos". The rest is by me. HomoheroBishii posted most of those links on r/shortcels a year ago under the same username: u/HomoheroBishii .

Also thanks to @azakhan , @Uglychincel .
Fucking monkoloid ape race, I hope an AI goes skynet on all homoid sapienoids

And heightcels will cope and say that height doesnt matter JFL

I can never read these heightpill posts. Absolute ropefuel for my 5'4 turbomanlet mind.