Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Coming back to this site after 2 years of being away. Ethnics still raging

GermanCel27

GermanCel27

NEET24/7
★★
.... and what do i have seen while scrolling through the first 4,5 sites ?

1. Raging Ethnics. All over the place. Talking about white females all the time.

I created my account around 2018 ? From than on i was on here till the end of 2020 ? Why do i left and stopped posting / being active on this site ?
Yes, you guessed it right. Ethnics that constantly talked/talk shit about white people. The constant and never-ending rage about the very exact same things. Some kind of Limbus type-of-shit....

From my account creation in 2018 till now March, 2023 - 4,5 years passed. The EU continued to welcome in a massive amount of refugees since than (slowly but steady). Mainly all are from the Middle East and Africa. I can see in on the streets where i live. Be it the smaller village, the small city or big city. Its everywhere.
Now to the point itself. I have seen a LARGE amount of dark-skinned guys being together with some hot ass white foids. There were some situations where i asked myself: "How can this be possible?", "wow times changed" ... etc...

The constant portraying of dark-skinned people in advertisements, series, movies and the music industry created a monster. Race-Mixing is being pushed so hard that even hardcore liberals start talking about that topic in a more questionable way.

When i scrolled through this site i have seen 5,6 posts where some people told storys like: "my fat beaner friend got hot chicks","low iq black guy gets layed all the time". And its true. Very true. I am a good observer of things. I have a very analytical mindset.

The EU is becoming a red light district for the dark skinned people. Believe it or not.

I have friends all over the world. I know all those storys. I have heard them. They are true. 2/10 dark skinned people multiple times laughed like the Clown while telling me the storys and showing the pictures of their achievements of getting hot white foids. France, England, Sweden, Germany, Austria, Italy ---- the list is very long.

@Michael W. Ford you wrote that nothing european can be applied to the USA ? how can i understand that? You said we live in 2 different dimensions ?

so... this is a question for you EU and USA GUYS. where are you from ? and how is it in your country regarding the race-mixing question?

Last edited:
no need for that. i am mentally stable. this thread here will be probably my very last. i have learned that i cannot change this world. i accept things as they are without showing any emotions. i dont care anymore about the EU, USA, Africa, Middle east and co. . I dont care anymore about politics, opinions. I zoomed out. I am in the 3rd perspective now.
Let humanity do what they want. Let them engage in the false picture. Let them get angry. Let them make wars. Let them have drama. Let them have everything. I do not care anymore about it. No matter where the pendulum swings to. There is nothing new under the sun.

.... and what do i have seen while scrolling through the first 4,5 sites ?

1. Raging Ethnics. All over the place. Talking about white females all the time.

I created my account around 2018 ? From than on i was on here till the end of 2020 ? Why do i left and stopped posting / being active on this site ?
Yes, you guessed it right. Ethnics that constantly talked/talk shit about white people. The constant and never-ending rage about the very exact same things. Some kind of Limbus type-of-shit....

From my account creation in 2018 till now March, 2023 - 4,5 years passed. The EU continued to welcome in a massive amount of refugees since than (slowly but steady). Mainly all are from the Middle East and Africa. I can see in on the streets where i live. Be it the smaller village, the small city or big city. Its everywhere.
Now to the point itself. I have seen a LARGE amount of dark-skinned guys being together with some hot ass white foids. There were some situations where i asked myself: "How can this be possible?", "wow times changed" ... etc...

The constant portraying of dark-skinned people in advertisements, series, movies and the music industry created a monster. Race-Mixing is being pushed so hard that even hardcore liberals start talking about that topic in a more questionable way.

When i scrolled through this site i have seen 5,6 posts where some people told storys like: "my fat beaner friend got hot chicks","low iq black guy gets layed all the time". And its true. Very true. I am a good observer of things. I have a very analytical mindset.

The EU is becoming a red light district for the dark skinned people. Believe it or not.

I have friends all over the world. I know all those storys. I have heard them. They are true. 2/10 dark skinned people multiple times laughed like the Clown while telling me the storys and showing the pictures of their achievements of getting hot white foids. France, England, Sweden, Germany, Austria, Italy ---- the list is very long.

@Michael W. Ford you wrote that nothing european can be applied to the USA ? how can i understand that? You said we live in 2 different dimensions ?

so... this is a question for you EU and USA GUYS. where are you from ? and how is it in your country regarding the race-mixing question?
So? White foids dont like you they deserve to raped and killed.

So? White foids dont like you they deserve to raped and killed.
its not about that. you are crazy for talking like that. i even dont care anymore if they like me or not. i am not worshipping them. i only tell you guys what i have seen over the years. and comparing the posts on this site to the reality out there ... it is comical to say at least. no matter where you from. white females dont give a shit where you come from. believe it or not.

what are you even talking about? rape and murder? you okay? ffs, this is 1 of the reasons i dont like this site anymore.

no need for that. i am mentally stable. this thread here will be probably my very last. i have learned that i cannot change this world. i accept things as they are without showing any emotions. i dont care anymore about the EU, USA, Africa, Middle east and co. . I dont care anymore about politics, opinions. I zoomed out. I am in the 3rd perspective now.
Let humanity do what they want. Let them engage in the false picture. Let them get angry. Let them make wars. Let them have drama. Let them have everything. I do not care anymore about it. No matter where the pendulum swings to. There is nothing new under the sun.
God speed. I wish to reach this kind of mindset

Based you are what i am striving to be. Detaching oneself from the chaos of the world and accepting things as they are can be a path to inner peace and freedom.

I don't think that any East German foid would let niggers or shitskins get laid. You are 100% Wessi lol

ethnics are insufferable retards.why can't we rought them up anymore to keep them in their place?

This is like a foid telling uggo men that "rape is bad" and "rape is good" for Chads.

How do you think everyone's ancestors ascended? It was usually by force (in a video game).

Whites shit on ethnics. Ethnics shit on whites. Everyone shits on everyone here so sensitive babies should stay out.

Didn't read but sounds fake and gay tbh

Came back to America after 350 years. Chattel slavery still happening.

It's largely regional. You live in the Jewropean Union. It's pretty much the exact opposite in major areas of the Jewnited States. Region does seem to skew one's perception.

its not about that. you are crazy for talking like that. i even dont care anymore if they like me or not. i am not worshipping them. i only tell you guys what i have seen over the years. and comparing the posts on this site to the reality out there ... it is comical to say at least. no matter where you from. white females dont give a shit where you come from. believe it or not.

what are you even talking about? rape and murder? you okay? ffs, this is 1 of the reasons i dont like this site anymore.
Shut up you cuck

Brutal to read , the slow destruction of europe is ragefuel

wow, amazing post. this needed to be said. i'm white and i'm a minority in my own area. all the time i see beautiful young white girls with ethnic guys, some of them chads some of them incel tier. i also see lots of ethnics dating each other. it feels like white girls hate their own race and listen to nigger rap, use niggerspeak, are friends with ethnics and view ethnic shit on social media. we are being replaced and i hate it.

jesus is lord

@gymletethnicel @DragonBallZCel @wereq @Twinkcel @MiSKiRaT
@Moroccancel2-

Last edited:
I'm from germany. you already know the racemixing state there :)

the niggers and sandies won :feelscry:

Cope. Sandniggers are subhumans who have been destroyed and mogged by rotten fish (fesikh) @tehgymcel420
sandniggers own europe now and the white women. london has fallen
Sad Doctor Who GIF

Cope. Sandniggers are subhumans who have been destroyed and mogged by rotten fish (fesikh) @tehgymcel420
I still can't get over the fact that we get mogged by rotten fish

All fucking cumskins must fucking hang.

Raging ethnic here but i hate whamen.

Ethnics that constantly talked/talk shit about white people.

Report anyone who chooses to racebait. I prefer to be honest about my viewpoint of Pean holes, though I understand your viewpoint.

All fucking cumskins must fucking hang.
based fuck all snowroaches and fuck their women
@gymletethnicel @DragonBallZCel @wereq @Twinkcel @MiSKiRaT
@Moroccancel2-
hopefully more ethnics swarm europe so they can mass-rape/destroy pigskin whores and put an end to the shitty cuckold supposedly " superior " race once and for all