Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Comfy Desktop Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
I want to see the way you guys micromanage your virtual life, tell us what you are feeling right now if you want

I'll start

Screenshot from 2021 11 08 20 19 55

I am thinking of returning to university, will change my major from CS to pure math, I don't want to be a "team player" or be a wagecuck and kill my soul, fuck engineering!, fucking normies everywhere :feelspuke:

What DE? Is it GNOME?

I post only from my phone

As an incel I don't have that many options to feel what a female treating me like a human feels like, if you watch any non-shonen/non-seinen anime then you are hypocrite for making fun of me

Gnome + tiling extention

Uhhh, are you a zoomer?
Im 24

You have 3 different things open, do you suffer from attention deficit

what the fuck is that otaku shit :feelskek:

heres mine :

You should know how to use a PC, I recommend you to get a surface pro/go
You have 3 different things open, do you suffer from attention deficit
I believe this is a pretty common setup for dual monitor setups? right?, random video/podcast on one side, the other side is your main place to read and the second monitor is for bookmarks/spreadsheets/random utility programs like for example here my password manager and my note taking app or for stuffs you don't care that much
what the fuck is that otaku shit :feelskek:

heres mine :

View attachment 524575
I want to learn to play the piano, I just bought a keyboard but I don't know what to do next, any suggestions?

is he paying for an e girl or how that works?

I believe this is a pretty common setup for dual monitor setups? right?, random video/podcast on one side, the other side is your main place to read and the second monitor is fpr bookmarks/spreadsheets/random utility programs like for example here my password manager and my note taking app or for stuffs you don't care that much

I want to learn to play the piano, I just bought a keyboard but I don't know what to do next, any suggestions?
what kind of music do you want to learn?

I believe this is a pretty common setup for dual monitor setups? right?, random video/podcast on one side, the other side is your main place to read and the second monitor is for bookmarks/spreadsheets/random utility programs like for example here my password manager and my note taking app or for stuffs you don't care that much

I just lay in bed all day looking at my phone.

what kind of music do you want to learn?
Classical music and being able to make random covers of anime songs KEK
I just lay in bed all day looking at my phone.
A surface go weights the same as an ipad pro 10.5, I also use that thing on my bed, you should be strong enough to be able to hold some little tablet without problem, it's soo much better to coomsume on a tablet than on a phone (or if you have the money get a galaxy fold 2)
is he paying for an e girl or how that works?
Nah, other people might pay to chat with her, I just enjoy the show for free

Classical music and being able to make random covers of anime songs KEK

A surface go weights the same as an ipad pro 10.5, I also use that thing on my bed, you should be strong enough to be able to hold some little tablet without problem, it's soo much better to coomsume on a tablet than on a phone (or if you have the money get a galaxy fold 2)

Nah, other people might pay to chat with her, I just enjoy the show for free

Pick a "phrase" of a song you like and practice playing it, again and again and again. Repetition until you get it. Then you pick another musical phrase and you repeat the process. Paying for lessons is the best.

Learning an instrument is mostly Mindful repetition, having an idea of what you are gonna practice and repetition until you are tired. I suggest smoking a fat joint of weed before practicing, for me it helps me stay focused and completely inmersed in practice and repetition.

Last edited: