Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel come late to work + leave early. fuck them

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
4 days of brutal construction work i no longer come early. i leave whenever i want because fuck you faggots I've no money i been eating bread and tea for month now. fuck this give me my money niggers let me live im wasting my youth

Buy crypto and pray

4 days of brutal construction work i no longer come early. i leave whenever i want because fuck you faggots I've no money i been eating bread and tea for month now. fuck this give me my money niggers let me live im wasting my youth
How much do you earn as a construction worker per month? wagecel

gigabased

Wasting your youth pill destroyed me tbh ngl ded srsly. Jdjuxrii38e8ei38837e7837w) '('! $! =#=?? *+"=+?

I can't comprehend how someone who claims to be a trucel can wageslave.
Either he's a fakecel larper or he's the most braindead fuktard ever.
I'd rather starve to death being homeless under a bridge than contribute to scumciety

I'd rather starve to death being homeless under a bridge than contribute to scumciety
Gigabased and agreed

As much as I hate modern women and their impossible standards, my life doesn't revolve around that. I have other reasons to live for and money is necessary for that. Though I would prefer to be rich and sitting at home not contributing to society, that's not possible for me at the moment

As much as I hate modern women and their impossible standards, my life doesn't revolve around that. I have other reasons to live for and money is necessary for that. Though I would prefer to be rich and sitting at home not contributing to society, that's not possible for me at the moment
Trucels don't get rich wageslaving,they'll be stuck in a dead end low paid position while chad scum gets promoted

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I eat luxury foods that my mom cooks or at fancy restaurants with my family constantly

this is where im at now

yeah leave for lunch early and come back a bit late as well. and take long bathroom breaks. :feelsdevil: