Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Columbine shooter Eric Harris was blackpilled, apparently

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
Here's a love letter he wrote to a girl he liked:

Eric harris love letter to a girl he liked

You see, I have never understood why girls spend more time with guys who just look good and flirt a lot then [sic] with guys who actually have something intelligent to say and are a little ''deeper'' than most guys.

I'll be honest, the letter itself is much better than I expected.

He fumbled HARD by going into the blackpill. I mean, yes, that's a basic fact but you don't just say that to a girl JFL. That was his biggest mistake.

I would assume that she didn't date him, because otherwise I feel like Eric wouldn't have done what he's done.

@ItsovERfucks thoughts?

Last edited:
columbine blackpill

Told you he was based

Eric had a girlfriend and Dylan was friends with a future Playboy model and had a older 4/10 orbiting him.

They were not like us.

Eric did nothing wrong.

Look, I don't care what you say, if you ever touch that kid again, I will fricking kill you. I will pull out a goddamn shotgun, and blow out your damn head off, do you understand? You little worthless piece of crap!

Eric had a girlfriend and Dylan was friends with a future Playboy model and had a older 4/10 orbiting him.
Yyyyyeah imma need sources on both of these claims.

Eric did nothing wrong.

Look, I don't care what you say, if you ever touch that kid again, I will fricking kill you. I will pull out a goddamn shotgun, and blow out your damn head off, do you understand? You little worthless piece of crap!
So fucking based, I need an AVI of that

Susan's love note to Eric after he died. Apparently they hung out but it didn't go nowhere.

G5zydyzt4kj61

This is interesting. Do you think it's a case of hybristophilia?

View attachment 1024871

He fumbled HARD by going into the blackpill. I mean, yes, that's a basic fact but you don't just say that to a girl JFL. That was his biggest mistake.

I would assume that she didn't date him, because otherwise I feel like Eric wouldn't have done what he's done.

@ItsovERfucks thoughts?
Eric made a mistake by pursuing a female that has multiple guys that are also trying to flirt with her. At this point, Eric is competing with other guys to get her attention, and it is obvious that Eric had no chance against the good looking men. Never pursue a female that gets attention from many other guys

@Ericfffc Thoughts? :waitwhat:

Their motivation was their utter hatred for society, not just woman. They wanted to be terrorists and scare the hell out of America and it certainly damn well worked, having enough ammunition they could have easily killed every single student the library but at some point it seems like they actually got bored and stopped. They taunted their bullies and actually let one of them live, they wanted to leave their mark and that's why this is the most discussed mass shooting in history.

Some random dude in Vegas committed the worst mass shooting in history and nobody ever talks about that one.

Their motivation was their utter hatred for society, not just woman. They wanted to be terrorists and scare the hell out of America and it certainly damn well worked, having enough ammunition they could have easily killed every single student the library but at some point it seems like they actually got bored and stopped. They taunted their bullies and actually let one of them live, they wanted to leave their mark and that's why this is the most discussed mass shooting in history.

Some random dude in Vegas committed the worst mass shooting in history and nobody ever talks about that one.
Columbine was a failed bombing. The propane bombs they built didn't work because they wanted to save 5$ (yes, 5$.) by getting a cheaper mechanical alarm.

Had the bombs been successful, about 480 people would've been killed. A much bigger tragedy was averted.

One of them was J00 J00, ER was a Joo JOO. Only Cho and others weran't j00s yet nobody talks about them.

Because foid hybristophiles don't fangirl over him as much.

No K/D ratio for your face.

Yyyyyeah imma need sources on both of these claims.
For Dylan, look up Marla and Robyn.

Eric having a previous girlfriend is questionable. It's only suggested from one thing he wrote that I'm not looking up. He was decent looking, so I believe that.

Not surprised, can’t be that based without knowing a thing or two about women’s brains.

Honestly, although the bp element is there, that letter is so beta it made me wanna vomit all over my keyboard.

They were not like us.
Keep in mind it was the nineteen nineties and people like us, at least at their level and at their age range still had the ability to ascend. Feminism didn't take over mainstream america yet, like it did in the 21st century.

What book is that?

Eric did nothing wrong.

does someone have the video?

If you want women to be attracted to you all you have to do is kill a bunch of people apparently

Honestly, although the bp element is there, that letter is so beta it made me wanna vomit all over my keyboard.
This. Make letters about foids and love is not blackpill

View attachment 1024871

@ItsovERfucks thoughts?
A great man. I hope more souls like him descend upon this earth to vanquish normgroid menace, he was a true messiah.

the bombs been successful, about 480 people would've been killed. A much bigger tragedy was averted.
I read this a while ago, it instantly made me sad , if only they had succeeded so many worthless normgroids wouldn't be alive today.

Susan's love note to Eric after he died. Apparently they hung out but it didn't go nowhere.

View attachment 1024892

This is interesting. Do you think it's a case of hybristophilia?
She’s just riding off his infamy for attention.
“Teehee if only I’d known you were dark triad school shooter I would’ve given you a chance tbh dedsrs :foidSoy: