Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Colossal dutchpill

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
One chance at life and instead of being born somewhere like this
you were born here
maxresdefault.jpg

I was born in a place like this

If I could nuke one country I’d nuke the Netherlands so you’d shut up about it

@RREEEEEEEEE , ever been to this gezellig mogger village?

Last edited:
Yep it would be heaven on earth (if you're at least 6 feet tall, otherwise it'd be hell).

I've seen a fucking huge dutch guy practicing JBW with a small SEA toilet before

one life and i had to be raised in the suburbs

Dutchcel here from the rural Netherlands.

The view is nice, most (indigenous) people are nice, if you're born here there's a 70% chance that you're 6 foot and over.

But there are massive disadvantages here, this had got to be the Locationcel capital of the world. Even a 6'7 Blonde muscular White man has to go to Southeast Asia to find a wife. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The market here is so extreme.

Obesity among toilets is rampant, today when I went to Spar for my sister I saw a Landwhale who is fatter than any Landwhale I've ever seen on TLC and she had warts all over her body and wore overalls, meanwhile she had a son that looked like he would grow up to be a Chad so I can only guess that her (ex) husband is at least a Chadlite. That is the minimum standard here in the Netherlands.

Tall Dutch toilets do like to date shorter foreign men, but only Asians and Arabs, if you're a Black man in the Netherlands and you're not Tyrone you shouldn't even bother dating, it's absolutely ovER. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

But whenever I'm depressed I can go out and enjoy the view. ;) Then get brutally next level height-mogged by literally every person of every gender I pass. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Yep it would be heaven on earth (if you're at least 6 feet tall, otherwise it'd be hell).

70% of men here are over 6 foot, unless you're 6'7 you're not considered to be "tall".

If I could nuke one country I’d nuke the Netherlands so you’d shut up about it

Please nuke the hell out of this country, it and Iceland are the supreme moggers of the universe. Destroying this country will greatly reduce inceldom as Dutchies go abroad and fuck up the market there. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Dutchcel here from the rural Netherlands.

The view is nice, most (indigenous) people are nice, if you're born here there's a 70% chance that you're 6 foot and over.

But there are massive disadvantages here, this had got to be the Locationcel capital of the world. Even a 6'7 Blonde muscular White man has to go to Southeast Asia to find a wife. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The market here is so extreme.

Obesity among toilets is rampant, today when I went to Spar for my sister I saw a Landwhale who is fatter than any Landwhale I've ever seen on TLC and she had warts all over her body and wore overalls, meanwhile she had a son that looked like he would grow up to be a Chad so I can only guess that her (ex) husband is at least a Chadlite. That is the minimum standard here in the Netherlands.

Tall Dutch toilets do like to date shorter foreign men, but only Asians and Arabs, if you're a Black man in the Netherlands and you're not Tyrone you shouldn't even bother dating, it's absolutely ovER. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

But whenever I'm depressed I can go out and enjoy the view. ;) Then get brutally next level height-mogged by literally every person of every gender I pass. :feelswhat::blackpill:
I thought the Netherlands had lower obesity rates. Less than America that's for sure. Absolutely brutal locationmog.

@RREEEEEEEEE , ever been to this gezellig mogger village?
I don't recognize it as a place that I've visited. Where is it located? I might visit it and then send you pics.