Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Collegecels

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
for those of you who went to college or are currently attending college, what's it like, especially as an incel? i never went to college or stayed in high school long, i'm just curious as to what it's like.

i dont really have uni experience because covid

im guesing its probably suifuel

Don't do it bro.

I went to uni thinking it was going to be where I would ascend. It was way worse and I ended up dropping out. I didn't get any friends from the 2 years experience but I got lucky in my first year and I had a distant cousin whom I didn't know was going to attend the same degree as me in my class so I wasn't that alone.

I went to uni thinking it was going to be where I would ascend. It was way worse and I ended up dropping out. I didn't get any friends from the 2 years experience but I got lucky in my first year and I had a distant cousin whom I didn't know was going to attend the same degree as me in my class so I wasn't that alone.
what was it like in class? did you see any blackpills?

what was it like in class? did you see any blackpills?
The tallest guy from class ended up with the shortest girl. There were like 4 girls, 3 of them had boyfriends from another degree and the other girl just so happened to like the tallest guy's personality.

The tallest guy from class ended up with the shortest girl. There were like 4 girls, 3 of them had boyfriends from another degree and the other girl just so happened to like the tallest guy's personality.
brutal. was the tall fuck a chad, chadlite, normie, etc?

brutal. was the tall fuck a chad, chadlite, normie, etc?
Normie looking but 6'4'', most of us were normies with the occasional high tier normie, no chads whatsoever in my class not even close.
In fact, the whole degree's chad was a 6'2'' brazilian guy with green eyes and nobody came close.

Normie looking but 6'4'', most of us were normies with the occasional high tier normie, no chads whatsoever in my class not even close.
In fact, the whole degree's chad was a 6'2'' brazilian guy with green eyes and nobody came close.
jesus. why did you drop out, if you don't mind me asking.

jesus. why did you drop out, if you don't mind me asking.
Not smart enough to succesfully assimilate the degree's content within a reasonable frame of time to pass exams in the specified dates a.k.a. too dumb.

Not smart enough to succesfully assimilate the degree's content within a reasonable frame of time to pass exams in the specified dates a.k.a. too dumb.
eh, sorry you had to go through that shit.

eh, sorry you had to go through that shit.
Na bro it's fine don't sweat it, I'm studying technical school and will have a job in no time, are you thinking about going to college?

Na bro it's fine don't sweat it, I'm studying technical school and will have a job in no time, are you thinking about going to college?
that's good, man. i'm almost 27, on neetbuxx, have a few other things on the side, no need for that college shit for me.

that's good, man. i'm almost 27, on neetbuxx, have a few other things on the side, no need for that college shit for me.
neetbuxx is extremely based, are you going to earn it until you die if things stay the same?

neetbuxx is extremely based, are you going to earn it until you die if things stay the same?
yes, i will. it's a nice steady income, plus the backpay is really nice. had to give 15 percent to my lawyer, though. i depend on my other sources much more.

yes, i will. it's a nice steady income, plus the backpay is really nice. had to give 15 percent to my lawyer, though. i depend on my other sources much more.
great, keep based, I unironically believe it's paramount to squeeze every dollar we can from the government
I dont have neetbuxx in my country but i do have unemployment rights after being employed in rate of 3:1 (worked:unemployment buxx) until maximum of 2 years so ill use that right to take breaks from being a wage slave every now and then and still get paid

great, keep based, I unironically believe it's paramount to squeeze every dollar we can from the government
I dont have neetbuxx in my country but i do have unemployment rights after being employed in rate of 3:1 (worked:unemployment buxx) until maximum of 2 years so ill use that right to take breaks from being a wage slave every now and then and still get paid
nice, man. a lot of people don't understand that being on neetbuxx is great and sustainable if you're careful with money but you need side things.

i commute so i just go to my classes and peace out. cant imagine living in a dorm as a truecel jfl

cant imagine living in a dorm
that must be utter hell. living in a dorm, i wonder if anyone here has done that.