Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Collegecels, you shouldn´t have sex in college

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
Any attempt to sexually (not even) interact with a foid would be considered sexual harassment, and you might to suffer the consequences of a college trial as a result of wrongfully trying to ascend. Remember that sexual harassment "just means sexual advances made by the unattractive" (Roger Scruton). Also, must foids in college are liberal (which make them spiritually white), this means that they are sexual neurotics.

Incels would never receive genuine affirmative consent by foids due to our vomit-inducing faces or our autistic personalities.

I´m truly thankful that i don´t go to college, i don´t want to be accused of SA just bc i stared for more than 2 seconds at a foid. :society:

MEANWHILE RAPEY FRATS ATTRACT HOES LIKE MOTHS TO A FLAME

I didnt even finish elementary school, no metoo for me

College whores deserve all the rapes and stares from non chads they get

College whores deserve all the rapes and stares from non chads they get
Imagine thinking that non-Chads "rape", of course, they´re the ones who are accused the most of rape, but foids actually enjoy when actual Chad rape them (everything that is non-verbal is rape according to affirmative consent and Chads are the masters of non-verbal attraction)

Imagine thinking that non-Chads "rape", of course, they´re the ones who are accused the most of rape, but foids actually enjoy when actual Chad rape them (everything that is non-verbal is rape according to affirmative consent and Chads are the masters of non-verbal attraction)
If a rostie doesn't try to fight you off or tell you to "stop" loudly, then it's not rape. Cucks have to quit treating used rostie pussies like treasures, they are only being free body guards for chad's harem. The same cucks that want us to overly care about whores don't give a damn about male prison rape, genital mutilation, or divorce rape. Yet they expect us to be outraged if a rostie had sex with a non chad, but didn't say yes enthusiastically.

If a rostie doesn't try to fight you off or tell you to "stop" loudly, then it's not rape. Cucks have to quit treating used rostie pussies like treasures, they are only being free body guards for chad's harem. The same cucks that want us to overly care about whores don't give a damn about male prison rape, genital mutilation, or divorce rape. Yet they expect us to be outraged if a rostie had sex with a non chad, but didn't say yes enthusiastically.

Evey sexual interaction with an incel is rape due to the enthusiastic part. We are doomed by legality.

Yes, you're lit there to study even if not an incel

White knights and soycucks are modern equivalent of eunuch - a guard and servant in Chad's harem. Nothing is more pathetic than these m'lady protectors.

White knights and soycucks are modern equivalent of eunuch - a guard and servant in Chad's harem. Nothing is more pathetic than these m'lady protectors.
Those fags should be spit on and made fun everywhere they go, but cucked social media bans any man who isn't like them.