Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Collegecels, you shouldn´t have sex in college

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
787
Online
14d 11h 58m
Any attempt to sexually (not even) interact with a foid would be considered sexual harassment, and you might to suffer the consequences of a college trial as a result of wrongfully trying to ascend. Remember that sexual harassment "just means sexual advances made by the unattractive" (Roger Scruton). Also, must foids in college are liberal (which make them spiritually white), this means that they are sexual neurotics.

Incels would never receive genuine affirmative consent by foids due to our vomit-inducing faces or our autistic personalities.

I´m truly thankful that i don´t go to college, i don´t want to be accused of SA just bc i stared for more than 2 seconds at a foid. :society:
 
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Posts
10,096
Online
81d 10h 11m
MEANWHILE RAPEY FRATS ATTRACT HOES LIKE MOTHS TO A FLAME
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
8,860
Online
102d 9h 43m
I didnt even finish elementary school, no metoo for me
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
787
Online
14d 11h 58m
Mecoja said:
I didnt even finish elementary school, no metoo for me
Based.
SlayerSlayer said:
MEANWHILE RAPEY FRATS ATTRACT HOES LIKE MOTHS TO A FLAME
But they have good personalities :ahegao:
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
29,735
Online
360d 3h 5m
College whores deserve all the rapes and stares from non chads they get
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
787
Online
14d 11h 58m
Robtical said:
College whores deserve all the rapes and stares from non chads they get
Imagine thinking that non-Chads "rape", of course, they´re the ones who are accused the most of rape, but foids actually enjoy when actual Chad rape them (everything that is non-verbal is rape according to affirmative consent and Chads are the masters of non-verbal attraction)
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
29,735
Online
360d 3h 5m
IncelCatechumen said:
Imagine thinking that non-Chads "rape", of course, they´re the ones who are accused the most of rape, but foids actually enjoy when actual Chad rape them (everything that is non-verbal is rape according to affirmative consent and Chads are the masters of non-verbal attraction)
If a rostie doesn't try to fight you off or tell you to "stop" loudly, then it's not rape. Cucks have to quit treating used rostie pussies like treasures, they are only being free body guards for chad's harem. The same cucks that want us to overly care about whores don't give a damn about male prison rape, genital mutilation, or divorce rape. Yet they expect us to be outraged if a rostie had sex with a non chad, but didn't say yes enthusiastically.
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
787
Online
14d 11h 58m
Robtical said:
If a rostie doesn't try to fight you off or tell you to "stop" loudly, then it's not rape. Cucks have to quit treating used rostie pussies like treasures, they are only being free body guards for chad's harem. The same cucks that want us to overly care about whores don't give a damn about male prison rape, genital mutilation, or divorce rape. Yet they expect us to be outraged if a rostie had sex with a non chad, but didn't say yes enthusiastically.

Evey sexual interaction with an incel is rape due to the enthusiastic part. We are doomed by legality.
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Ziyou Manzhouguo wansui, zhe bushi Zhongguo
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
1,055
Online
7d 17h 44m
Yes, you're lit there to study even if not an incel
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
29,735
Online
360d 3h 5m
IncelCatechumen said:
Evey sexual interaction with an incel is rape due to the enthusiastic part. We are doomed by legality.
Those cucked laws need to be removed.
 
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Posts
16,859
Online
96d 13h 13m
SlayerSlayer said:
MEANWHILE RAPEY FRATS ATTRACT HOES LIKE MOTHS TO A FLAME
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
787
Online
14d 11h 58m
AlphaCentauri said:
Yes, you're lit there to study even if not an incel

It´s whatever for Chads. Salazar was a volcel btw
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Ziyou Manzhouguo wansui, zhe bushi Zhongguo
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
1,055
Online
7d 17h 44m
IncelCatechumen said:
Salazar was a volcel btw
Yes, conservative christian and true patriot of his country
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
2,372
Online
57d 9h 34m
Robtical said:
If a rostie doesn't try to fight you off or tell you to "stop" loudly, then it's not rape. Cucks have to quit treating used rostie pussies like treasures, they are only being free body guards for chad's harem. The same cucks that want us to overly care about whores don't give a damn about male prison rape, genital mutilation, or divorce rape. Yet they expect us to be outraged if a rostie had sex with a non chad, but didn't say yes enthusiastically.
White knights and soycucks are modern equivalent of eunuch - a guard and servant in Chad's harem. Nothing is more pathetic than these m'lady protectors.
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
29,735
Online
360d 3h 5m
NorthernWind said:
White knights and soycucks are modern equivalent of eunuch - a guard and servant in Chad's harem. Nothing is more pathetic than these m'lady protectors.
Those fags should be spit on and made fun everywhere they go, but cucked social media bans any man who isn't like them.
 
IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Officer
★★★
Joined
Jul 2, 2021
Posts
787
Online
14d 11h 58m
Robtical said:
Those fags should be spit on and made fun everywhere they go, but cucked social media bans any man who isn't like them.

They just want clout.
 
Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Autistcel, >20: no date, no kiss, no holding hands
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
4,538
Online
156d 10h 29m
Robtical said:
College whores deserve all the rapes and stares from non chads they get
 

Similar threads

IncelCatechumen
Replies
18
Views
411
FrothySolutions
FrothySolutions
Dalek.Skaro
Replies
70
Views
12K
Super-Subhuman3
Super-Subhuman3
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top