Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College was hell wish I'd never gone.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I was alone for 5 years, without any friends. Every single day, tons of couples would walk past me. The worst experience was in study hall, when I'd see couples studying together. I needed to get things done, but couples would talk to each other, look so happy. I couldn't focus, my mood oscillated between extreme rage/sadness/ and daydreaming about being the guy. My degree, applied math was worttless, can't get a job with it. Proabbly could of. had I talked with career counciler but I was too high inhib. I was insecure, had no self confidence and positive reinforcmeent growing up, which contributed to my high inhib. I WAS A GHOST THERE.:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feels::feels::feels:

how old are u now if i may ask ?

I was alone for 5 years, without any friends. Every single day, tons of couples would walk past me. The worst experience was in study hall, when I'd see couples studying together. I needed to get things done, but couples would talk to each other, look so happy. I couldn't focus, my mood oscillated between extreme rage/sadness/ and daydreaming about being the guy. My degree, applied math was worttless, can't get a job with it. Proabbly could of. had I talked with career counciler but I was too high inhib. I was insecure, had no self confidence and positive reinforcmeent growing up, which contributed to my high inhib. I WAS A GHOST THERE.:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feels::feels::feels:

Undergrad college is just high school 2.0 these days, hate to say it.

Worried this will happen to me. Luckily found lookism early and am taking a gap year for surgeries, blackpill should be taught to every male before it's too late

college is the biggest suifuel an incel can prove, luckily st.covidcel alleviated this torture

İf ım going to collage and cant find a good paying job afterwards ım either roping or living in the woods.
I didnt tortured myself by getting mogged left and right only so i can get a wagie job everyone else can get

Fuck college, they make you pay all that shit and they can't even a guarantee you a fucking job!

I wish I wasn't a lazy depressed fuck during school so I had a chance, I'd rather take being alone for a few years working towards something than being alone and depressed with nothing to work towards