Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

College vs Highschool which was more brutal?

Which was worse? Highschool vs College.

• Highschool

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • College

Votes: 22 53.7%

• Total voters
Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
I thought it would be interesting to hear some of your opinions.

For me personally I think Highschool was worse. I had just moved from Riceland to Burgerland and I went from being a god to an incel. I also had 0 friends because I was quiet and reserved (introverted) whereas all the cumskins were loud and annoying (been here for ~5 years now and it still sounds like Americans yell when they speak with their 'inside voice'). It was so bad that I literally had to camp out in bathrooms, the library, or emergency staircases during lunch :feelshaha: and I skipped classes on days where I knew we had to do group projects. As a result I was really depressed and my grades were average when they could've been high.

Now that I'm in college even though there are more couples and relationships that feel like they're being rubbed in your face, it's still not as humiliating as being a loner back in highschool. I'm still just as lonely but I don't feel as lonely anymore if that makes any sense. I can also studymaxx now that I'm not worried about what bathroom I'm going to be hiding in or coming up with fake excuses to skip school.

Last edited:
My High School experience was a nightmare.

High Skew, no question.

Highschool is terrible and torture the way teachers abuse you, but atleast I had a group of friends

For me college was basically: only working, no friends and no fun

And if I go on holiday I always go alone. Noone cares

My energy is close to being depleted

I barely went to high school and never attended college.
Lucky, but what do you do now if you don't mind me asking? Did you get a GED? I would've totally dropped out and GEDmaxxed but I had 'caring' parents so I couldn't.

Neither were brutal to me. I minded my own business and everyone left me alone.

i didnt went to both of those:feelsbadman: im an uneducatedcel.
How were you a God in homeland? are you a giga Chang?

Neither were brutal to me. I minded my own business and everyone left me alone.
Are you average height and/or white? You probably blended in well and had a forgetable face. I'm an ugly tallfag which is why I always stood out and people remembered me even if I didn't say anything in class. :feelsrope:
i didnt went to both of those:feelsbadman: im an uneducatedcel.
How were you a God in homeland? are you a giga Chang?
Hapa halo and tall so I easily mogged rice normies. I'm still above average in burgerland but racepill is real so your average 5'7 zoomer cumskin still mogs me.

Last edited:
My college years were by far the worst of my life. In high school, your peers are still developing. They're forced to tolerate you to a much greater extent than in college or the real world, so unless you're a total freak you can employ the "late bloomer" cope to great effect.

In college, everyone else is a full-fledged adult, and they hit the ground running w.r.t this whole "adulthood" thing - going to parties, dating, getting internships and head-starts on their career, forming memories and relationships that will last a lifetime. Meanwhile you're LDARing on a cum-stained mattress. Sitting in monastic silence in front of your laptop for hours, trying to avoid conversation or eye contact with your roommate. Making a quick sojourn to the dining hall - the highlight of your evening - to stuff yourself with the next three days' worth of food. Walking around with a giant backpack clinging to your pathetic small frame, looking completely fucking ridiculous, like a middle schooler who got lost on the way home.

I started dying the second I graduated middle school. When I stepped off the podium at high school graduation, I was already dead, and thought it couldn't get any worse. I was wrong. College is the punishment of the grave for incels. Four (or six!) years of having your corpse dragged through the mud.

In high school, everyone was less cold, and it was easier to make friends.

College on the other hand, all I'm seeing are blackpills around me.
My college years were by far the worst of my life. In high school, your peers are still developing. They're forced to tolerate you to a much greater extent than in college or the real world, so unless you're a total freak you can employ the "late bloomer" cope to great effect.

In college, everyone else is a full-fledged adult, and they hit the ground running w.r.t this whole "adulthood" thing - going to parties, dating, getting internships and head-starts on their career, forming memories and relationships that will last a lifetime. Meanwhile you're LDARing on a cum-stained mattress. Sitting in monastic silence in front of your laptop for hours, trying to avoid conversation or eye contact with your roommate. Making a quick sojourn to the dining hall - the highlight of your evening - to stuff yourself with the next three days' worth of food. Walking around with a giant backpack clinging to your pathetic small frame, looking completely fucking ridiculous, like a middle schooler who got lost on the way home.

I started dying the second I graduated middle school. When I stepped off the podium at high school graduation, I was already dead, and thought it couldn't get any worse. I was wrong. College is the punishment of the grave for incels. Four (or six!) years of having your corpse dragged through the mud.
This is exactly what my college experience is like right now. You summed it up perfectly.

Last edited:
In high school, everyone was less cold, and it was easier to make friends.
Interesting. I found the reverse true. Maybe it's a psychological thing? The sheer number of people and the fact that I could drop any class I wanted should I embarrass myself too much could've made me put myself out there more and meet new people.

i loved high school a lot, I had a ton of friends, bullied girls, got good grades and landed into a good college

the only problem is that now that I'm in a good college, everyone here is so bland and miserable. All they do is study and shit.

Are you average height and/or white? You probably blended in well and had a forgetable face. I'm an ugly tallfag which is why I always stood out and people remembered me even if I didn't say anything in class. :feelsrope:
>a tallcel who's bothered by the fact that people remember him

I dropped out of both.

High School, because of being more confused with the whole puberty thing and it just wasn't as enjoyable academically.

only went to high and dropped out 15 but that short high school sucked

HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT HERE. I hated every single day.
HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT HERE. I hated every single day.

take the HSpill

HS = monogamy
college = casual sex
only in hs rn, but i cant image college being any less worse if i decide to go

College, easily. I was bullied by some low-class scum right at the beginning of high school, but they either left or repeated a grade. It was ok after that. College, on the other hand, is complete isolation (and you’re supposed to actually study on top of that).

High school. I went to a small country high school. It was grades 7-12 and my graduating class was 12. Everyone was country-poor for the most part (think guys like Kid Rock's character in that "Joe DIrt" movie). In college I did make some friends, and I got away from where I grew up. High school was weekly beatings in the locker room, incessant taunting. Pure evil. I don't wish high school on anyone....it's such a "magical" time in ones life (rolls eyes)

>a tallcel who's bothered by the fact that people remember him
I was bothered by it because people would remember me and would know that I was skipping lunch because they didn't see me in the cafeteria. It was embarrassing.
why not go back?
I make as much money working in a warehouse as I would if I was a doctor in my home country :feelskek: possibly even more. Maybe I'll go back once I'm 40 or after college if I can work from home and get paid in USD.

Last edited:
Never been to college , hs was fine