Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL College students are having so much sex they're being given condoms as part of their Halloween goody bags.

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
★★
They're being given condoms as part of their Halloween goody bags.

I got out of a class I was taking and they were handing out these bags full of candy and condoms. When I took one (I wanted the candy), the foid who handed it to me rolled her eyes like "I know you won't be using them."

Teach her a lesson

I got out of a class I was taking and they were handing out these bags full of candy and condoms. When I took one (I wanted the candy), the foid who handed it to me rolled her eyes like "I know you won't be using them."
No she didn't shut up.

the foid who handed it to me rolled her eyes like "I know you won't be using them."
You should’ve knocked that bitch into next week. I can’t believe the fucking cheek of these femcunts.

Use it on her:feelshmm:

Colleges are so cucked, sounds like a nightmare OP.

jfl @ western society in 2018

don't just give me condoms give me something to use them on :feelsree:

Imagine being a lonely balding manlet in college

You’d be the Most dangerous thing in the world tbh. A destructive force of nature to be reckoned with.

My heart goes out to those strong enough to be short and bald and in college. May god be with you.

No she didn't shut up.

Yes she did, she rolled her eyes at me. That's not some kind of bullshit subjective thing it's obvious when you see it.

Imagine being a lonely balding manlet in college

You’d be the Most dangerous thing in the world tbh. A destructive force of nature to be reckoned with.

My heart goes out to those strong enough to be short and bald and in college. May god be with you.

I'm not balding, but I am an ugly, aspie manlet. I feel like being ugly is worse than being bald.

I feel disgusted when I see foids with condoms and other shit like that.

With contraception they can say "I take it just to regulate my hormones teehee", but with condoms there's no excuse.

Edited your thread to be less clickbait and more clear.

No they dont have sex they are just like us

hopefully theres holes in the condoms

Unfortunately this is what passes as normal nowadays. All sense of propriety is gone.

My college gave out condoms recently, that made me angry because I'm missing out on so much sex.

Fucking fucking normies.

someone shoot me please

WTF is her problem?!
God I fucking hate western foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back