Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL College Stacy makes a presentation about our forum, calls it a pressure cooker bomb LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH, I was not familiar with forgot this 2014 2012 2011 2010 2008 2003 meme until today

So I took it seriously too.

However I knew about "tendies" and I would think that meme is possible more well known so she would've known that was a parody which exaggerates dependence based on abusive/violent stereotypes as there's no actual evidence anyone has urinated on a parent to coerce them to cook.

this proves that sociology studies are in itself a fucking meme, you can make an powerpoint like she did in 2h, of course pushing the intended narrative the idea here is getting grades not having any substance or caring for the people being discussed, and i understand that i also make projects in uni just to get grades, but the problem is the teacher that will rate this shit, it is based on content? or on how you present it? fuck it tbh i dont really care, it is just without any substance

LOL @ this

giphy.gif

Can’t watch vid, says I need access or some shit.

11 :04 "work on younger boys to be more emphatic "
''it's ok for a man to cry and not be like other men , to be a man with a weak jawline and weak wrist ''
BITCH FUCK YOU
TBH
, normies are fucking delusional .

11 :04 "work on younger boys to be more emphatic "
''it's ok for a man to cry and not be like other men , to be a man with a weak jawline and weak wrist ''
BITCH FUCK YOU
TBH
, normies are fucking delusional .
"It's ok to be a nice guy beta orbiting faggot bitch, i just prefer to be with a tall sexy masculine chad, teehee"

Fucking virtuesignialing hole lyring thru her teethes, bluepilling normies, as usual.

"It's ok to be a nice guy beta orbiting faggot bitch, i just prefer to be with a tall sexy masculine chad, teehee"

Fucking virtuesignialing hole lyring thru her teethes, bluepilling normies, as usual.
What kind of low iq faggot would buy that shit in 2020?

What kind of low iq faggot would buy that shit in 2020?
She's not technically lying: it's okay TO HER for us to be her orbiters / underpaid plumbers.

Perhaps it would be better to get some exact quotes rather than paraphrase, but that will have to wait for me to set aside 10m to watch it. That might take a couple months

She's not technically lying: it's okay TO HER for us to be her orbiters / underpaid plumbers.

Perhaps it would be better to get some exact quotes rather than paraphrase, but that will have to wait for me to set aside 10m to watch it. That might take a couple months
It's towards the end where she says it to wrap up her soy infused speech.

Can’t watch vid, says I need access or some shit.

Its public again.

She has a comment for us:

to the incels pulling shit: not very cash money of u.

anyways, if you pull more bullshit, I'm making it private again! Having my vid public is a privilege, not a right

EDIT: forgot to add. Yes, I'm censoring you incels. Comments that call me gross insults aren't very productive, y'all. If you are nice to me, you have rights :)

Somebody has a reupload up as well:

She should be grateful to have something to occupy her silly mind.
Between incels and netflix...

anyways, if you pull more bullshit, I'm making it private again! Having my vid public is a privilege, not a right
No one care about your shitty low view count video you dumb ugly hole. Plus we already have backups.

Status
Not open for further replies.