Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL College Stacy makes a presentation about our forum, calls it a pressure cooker bomb LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

LOL @ this

giphy.gif

Last edited:
That bitch is lurking here. Probably has an account too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL, this is going to be good.

i kind of want to click but at the same time I don't want to click

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

meme presentation

Incel doesn't show emotion: Toxic Masculinity

Shows emotion: Gets laughed at, teased, problems are ignored by those who are supposed to help

"I picked 99 random posts from the forum, but i'll only show 4 that fit my narrative"

@BrendioEEE thoughts on this one?

Fucking 30seconds into the video and I'm already fuming.
Untitled

She defines an incel "A MAN", then points out that how we believe women can't be incels(which is true, women have control of the sexual and relationship market), and then states that this belief may not be true.
Bitch, if our belief is wrong, why would you define an incel as "A MAN".
Shoe size IQ.

All that studying and still couldn’t put together an objective report.

Didn’t watch the whole thing but saw she covered the black pill, if anyone knows of the black pill but doesn’t find it to be true or mostly true is very delusional. Sure call as assholes, we probably are, but also admit when we are right about certain things.

Look at the scary inkwells:soy:

Oh fuck, now I'm laughing at this foid.
Untitled

1. Op why you call her a college Stacy. Looks normie to borderline ugly. Would still let her cure my inceldom though.

@suislayer @kikecel GTFIH

Fucking retard says that we use our identity to never improve, just ignore the fact some of us here have literally bought books and read studies about socializing as an attempt to fit in or destroy ourselves at the gym, yeah okay.

I bet there are people on this forum who have dumped money on PUA as an attempt to ascend, then realized it was over.

These fucking normies have no idea what an incel goes through.

It’s always the fault of toxic masculinity, it could never ever be foids fault could it? All of us are different individuals united through the common cause of being an undesirable and unwanted male all because of the way we were born.

Lol at the comments.

Screen Shot 2020 01 05 at 81058 PM

time to see if I'm on there and if I'm not I'm going to CSGO

And after that presentation, she went home and got gangbanged by 5 Chads

Foidsplaining... ofc

i was not featured i am very mad

I bet that cunt gets pounded by Chad every Friday night.

featuredcels can famemaxx and ascend with some of the foids there tbhngl
we are like lab rats to them, they just observe our misery and laugh about it :feelsrope:

Not a second. It's evident there would be cherrypicking in this to fit in her biased narrative.

JFL we're going way mainstream!

I had to stop using my pressure cooker because the gaskets sucked.

Now my steak and potatoes are tough as fuck!

I used to make a pot roast quality meat and whole potato and carrots that tasted steamed, in 10 fucking minutes!

Beans from hard to chili in 45 minutes!

Because of a lack of pressure. Sad shit man.

And after that presentation, she went home and got gangbanged by 5 Chads
Also lol at ''toxic masculinity that encourages committing violence to wahmen'' yeah sure just like how Chad abused the hell out of ya with his pump and dump while you were busy riding his cock. People only see the worst in us yet they fail to see their own flaws.

I would expect raids after this,beta orbiters and moralfags will come here and try to make us abandon our mysoginist and toxic masculinity ways :lul::lul::lul:

"Toxic masculinity" "Pure misoginy" "Personality" my blood boils turn off the stove please.

Listen bitch, I know you're going to read this.

Inceldom is about LOOKS. Many on here are hideous looking to the point people including yourself cringe at the thought of having sex with them.

The only way you would understand what incels go through if you suffered serious burns to your entire face. You simply cannot understand what incels go through because you lack empathy and understanding.

I would expect raids after this,beta orbiters and moralfags will come here and try to make us abandon our mysoginist and toxic masculinity ways :lul::lul::lul:
I doubt this video will get popular enough to garnish any attention, even if it was shared on soyeddit. It was uploaded three days ago and only has 600 or so views. Probably most of which are our fellow incelbrethren. It's just some dumb college foid.

It sounds like she doesn't actually understand inceldom at all, but its a sociology class, so there's no right answer, so long as she references certain sociological texts and some how loosely applies them to incels then she gets a high mark even if it makes literally zero sense because nobody there actually understands inceldom at all. Implying some boomer sociology professor knows what the fucks going on.

why is she using incledom for a school project just to gossip about it ? if we’re seen as a joke then there’s no reason to talk about us if nothing of value comes out of it. They probably don’t care despite the condition growing across the world jfl.

featuredcels can famemaxx and ascend with some of the foids there tbhngl
we are like lab rats to them, they just observe our misery and laugh about it :feelsrope:
It's over for not featurdcels and just incels in general :feelsrope::feelsrope:

@suislayer @kikecel GTFIH

Wew, really wish I hadn't made such a dumb post.
If the whore from the video sees this: Get out college and get in the kitchen you fucking worthless communist.

Sad to think this is the most attention I will ever get from a woman.

Last edited:
why is she using incledom for a school project just to gossip about it ? if we’re seen as a joke then there’s no reason to talk about us if nothing of value comes out of it. They probably don’t care jfl.
They don't give a fuck about us lol we are just weird outcasts to them

This may be too cringe for me to watch.

:soy:115 viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.