Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel College seems pointless as an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Lots of posts on here of people dropping out and being super depressed from college I don't see the point what chances do you even have of getting a job when you look so subhuman anyways it seems like a shitty worthless cope

Unless your getting a degree in something that guarantees you a job it's pointless. I couldve went with stem but I hate that stuff

Cope.

College is your best chance to secure a good job if you have no skills in life.

Go work at McDonalds making 7 dollars an hour [UWSL]or some other gas station job if you want and have no money to ever do anything. Wanna ascend go rob max and sell drugs like Turell.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I'd recommend just taking a degree that is STEMcel like that you are interested in like to do as a long term hobby anyway. And taking the courses online.

Here is the thing I've seen from normies. They take a degree that they think makes good money. They work hard and get the degree. Then they become a wage cuck, because they are shit at the subject as they have no interest in it, they just took it for money.

So then they stay as a low paid wage cuck who makes about the same as anyone else who didn't go to college.

I'm in that exact situation. Currently studyslaving in the medical field. Every day I ask myself whether it's really worth putting myself through all this BS. My looksmatch is currently screaming her lungs out, getting her asshole reamed and creamed by a white chadlite, while I'm torturing myself studying. Such is life.

Last edited:
I'm in that exact situation. Currently studyslaving in the medical field. Every day I ask myself whether it's really worth putting myself through all this BS. My looksmatch is currently screaming her lungs out, getting her asshole reamed and creamed by a white chadlite, while I'm torturing myself studying. Such is life.

Ya you lost at life.. but as a doctor is one of the few professions where you can get a consolation prize of a used mid-tier woman later. And its arguably a good cope being in a subject so hard.

a doctor is one of the few professions where you can get a consolation prize of a used mid-tier woman later
I own a Smith and Wesson M500 revolver. I would rather put it to my temple and vaporize my brain than betabuxx a used up whore.
And its arguably a good cope being in a subject so hard.
Aren't copes supposed to keep the rope away? Studying this hard is one of the main reasons why I want to rope:feelshaha:

If your oldcel in college, its 100x worse.

I own a Smith and Wesson M500 revolver. I would rather put it to my temple and vaporize my brain than betabuxx a used up whore.

Aren't copes supposed to keep the rope away? Studying this hard is one of the main reasons why I want to rope:feelshaha:

Honestly we could only dream though of getting like a mid-tier woman who is 30 years old as a wife.

One thing to remember, what do you call a Dr. who graduates last in his class... Doctor.

You got to view it as a hobby like reading the medical literature/clinical trial results, guidelines, reviews etc. What I think a problem is a lot of people who aren't into it they get pushed into college. Then they force memorization, which sounds like hell the amount they do.

Its like a guy who loves sitting alone coding.. versus someone who goes into computer science because they view it as a good paying job.

my college is a shit show loads of incels jestermaxxing ,making fun of each other to impress foids and loads ugly foids. Barely anyone above 6ft lol

my college is a shit show loads of incels jestermaxxing ,making fun of each other to impress foids and loads ugly foids. Barely anyone above 6ft lol
I think we go to the same school :lul:

Seems amazing tbh. No getting mogged by chads or getting sexually frustrated from all the stacies walking around

Basically every college in India

No actually some some big private universities are actually nice but they are expensive as fuck
LMAO what?!! The expensive private unis everywhere around the world are full with entitled arrogant rich beckywhores and normfags jfl. Also there they want to brainwash you with cultural marxism even more. It's sui :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

LMAO what?!! The expensive private unis everywhere around the world are full with entitled arrogant rich beckywhores and normfags jfl. Also there they want to brainwash you with cultural marxism even more. It's sui :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: its just fucked

university is outdated as fuck and nobody actually learns anything there other than pre-wageslave demoralization training