Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL College roastie posts sex tape on instagram, based family sees it and locks her up

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Tape

:feelshaha: :lul: :lul:

They should kick her out and cancel her college tuition tbh, she belong to the streets now.

Last edited:
Hows femceldom btw:feelshaha:? This is what a fem"cel" looks like.

can I see the tape

Hmm cutting out whoredom starts in the home. Glad they are reacting harshly although it shouldn’t have gotten to this point to begin with. I wonder if she’s ethnic?

Hmm cutting out whoredom starts in the home. Glad they are reacting harshly although it shouldn’t have gotten to this point to begin with. I wonder if she’s ethnic?
This is the kind of thing you want to nip in the bud, rather than having to take drastic measures all the time. Good on the parents though

She doesn't want to be treated like a "child" but somehow can't just fucking leave and pay for her own shit?
holy hell the entitlement

I have many x rated videos of girl next door types and I know their social media. I have the potential to cause them so much embarrassment.

bet she's ethnic tbh. If she was white, her family would be like "it's ok. you're a grown woman now. we'll support you no matter what you do"

bet she's ethnic tbh. If she was white, her family would be like "it's ok. you're a grown woman now. we'll support you no matter what you do"
Probably a curry foid or rice foid. No other parent would get this mad.

Another LARP thread.

The absolute state of the west. kek :feelskek:

some foid doing attention-seeking, shit then getting upset about it, foids are so low IQ that it is ridiculous.

Why tf do people even have daughters?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back