Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story college is one big glorified high school

solcel

solcel

Banned
-
Here i am college working hard and trying to get good grades when I see this foid walk down the stairs with this HUGE ASS that went beyond the sides of her hips but nothing exgarated. It was one of those booties that were plump and full. The type that you would slap and create a ripple motion but still kept a bit of form. It fucking had rythem when it walked one cheek would go up the other down. FUCK. Here I am wasting my time studying in a hard major. When these fucking chads and normies are in easy mode. They are doing an easy major and banging all this foids. Fuck man and to make it worst they are probably going to be my boss or some shit.

High School and College are pretty much the same. The Chads in High Schools didn't study and would still get good grades thanks to the beta nerds and teachers just liking them. A high IQ incel is beneath a low IQ Chad in education and the job market. Chad can just talk his way out of anything and have a legion of betas help him out. The Chads in college live such a stress free easy life. They are fucking all this foids and going to all this parties. College for Chad is high schools on steroids basically. More parties More foids More drugs More alcohol. Every single Chad I've met on campus has such a stress free easy life. Every problem that may arise in the classroom they have the ability to solve it with an "ok bro" no problem bro" an incel could do the same thing and get his head kicked in by the class and teacher.

The same could be said of life.

Unfortunately your only chance of getting that is betabuxxing in the future since you have a good major. But It won't be until after she's had a few trips around the cock carousel.

I see this foid walk down the stairs with this HUGE ASS that went beyond the sides of her hips but nothing exgarated. It was one of those booties that were plump and full. The type that you would slap and create a ripple motion but still kept a bit of form. It fucking had rythem when it walked one cheek would go up the other down. FUCK.

Women did not have asses like that in my day. Girls have gotten so hot so fast and its exponential. Chad wasnt nearly as faggy in my day either. The juxtaposition of the two has gotten out of hand.

Just drop out LDAR all day everyday, best decision I ever made

I was literally laughed out of my college by almost literal retards btw.

Society is basically built like if highschool never actually end

Women did not have asses like that in my day. Girls have gotten so hot so fast and its exponential. Chad wasnt nearly as faggy in my day either. The juxtaposition of the two has gotten out of hand.
How old are you? Yes, I have noticed this too, girls from bygone eras had far less attractive bodies.

at least in HS it was easy to ascend for most people.

How old are you? Yes, I have noticed this too, girls from bygone eras had far less attractive bodies.

Bout 32. They were hot, but not like this. It gets harder and harder (lol).
at least in HS it was easy to ascend for most people.

In HS they all say college is when women loosen up, start liking smart men, and you ascend. I believed this until 31 years old because they (normscum) brow beat me and kept me from college and I had no reference to how bad it was.

Last edited:
I go to commuter college and it's like going to work.