Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Collectors MEGATHREAD. Post pictures of your items and objects here

ARKHAM HORROR THE CARD GAME expansion called EDGE OF THE EARTH

SOURCE OF MADNESS steel book edition for the Nintendo switch

More random switch games from my libraries

CATHEDRAL Limited edition for the switch

megatron mp36 knock off

images

Actually really want this G1 toy style version of mp36 megatron. But I might hold off because I got a feeling fanstoys will make their megatron soon after they make their prime.

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: FIELDS OF ETERNIA Grayskull dicetower unpainted. In the future i have plans on painting this beast myself.

XENOCRISIS Big box collectors edition for nintendo switch

RIGID FORCE Big box collectors edition for nintendo switch

CONAN CHRONICHLES VOL 8 comics collection

Random metal cd´s from my libraries

REKNUM ORIGINS COLLECTION Big box collectors edition for nintendo switch

ARKHAM HORROR THE CARD GAME Starter game box.

THE HOUND. Horror manga book by Gou Tanabe

That was a high quality knockoff!
It’s pretty good, they actually made some improvements like adding diecast in the legs & there is also a cover to hide the back.

The quality control is kind of bad on my copy at least, I had to fix one of my arms because the joint was too loose. Some other loose parts here and there. Not fully painted on this one unlike the offical but it works since it ends up being more toon accurate.

It was half the price compared to getting an official mp36 and as a display piece it works great.

LEGEND: FROM THE FJORDS viny record. This was the only album they released

FINAL VENDETTA Big box collectors edition for nintendo switch

MORBID SAINT: SPECTRUM OF DEATH vinyl record. Sadly, this is their only album

Complete collection of DEVILMAN G manga 1-5

A few metal cd´s from my collection

KING CONAN CHRONOCLES comic collection

BLASTER MASTER ZERO 3 Big box collectors edition for nintendo switch

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: BATTLEGROUND board game expansion

The latest album by the band SATAN on vinyl

It’s pretty good, they actually made some improvements like adding diecast in the legs & there is also a cover to hide the back.

The quality control is kind of bad on my copy at least, I had to fix one of my arms because the joint was too loose. Some other loose parts here and there. Not fully painted on this one unlike the offical but it works since it ends up being more toon accurate.

It was half the price compared to getting an official mp36 and as a display piece it works great.
If you have learned to fixed figures yourself you must be handy bro:bigbrain:

When i put my UNICRON figure together i had to follow a jewtube guide to get it right. I´m not that good with tecjnical stuff.

If you have learned to fixed figures yourself you must be handy bro:bigbrain:

When i put my UNICRON figure together i had to follow a jewtube guide to get it right. I´m not that good with tecjnical stuff.
Usually it is just tightening a screw. On that megatron the screw had a cover but I just had to push it back down to get the joint tightened again. Thought I would need to use glue or something but thank god I didn’t.

I actually had to do a repair once because my fanstoys jet fire broke. I had the original release so a weak point was a tab on the backpack and I wasn’t careful there so it broke. I got a new part from fanstoys which had a shorter tab ( they used this on the reissue versions ) so it wouldn’t break and I had to remove a pin to swap the part. Was quite an annoying process. That was the only issue I had with any fanstoys figure, but I could have prevented it.

I am too lazy to get in details so I will just describe everything as fast as possible.
ignore my feet, charger and flip-flop.

Those books are about music theory, really good, teach everything you need to know 10/10 would buy again it costed me like 100$. The bigger one comes with a bunch of exercises.

The flute is a generic cheap one that doesnt deserve to be mentioned but I really like this flute. It was my first instrument, it is the instrument I am more skilled at and it was also really cheap.

That guitar is an Epiphone "Inspired by Gibson aged cherry". It costed me 1000$. I dont really understand about guitar building but when I went to the store to buy a new and really good guitar I thought that this Epiphone sounded the best for its price so I bought it. You can really hear the difference between this Epiphone and a cheap guitar that costs $100. It also came with that case and a capo.

Thats it. If you "readed" all that crap thank you.

Edit: I hope this count as a "collection".

Last edited:
View attachment 1093621
I am too lazy to get in details so I will just describe everything as fast as possible.
ignore my feet, charger and flip-flop.

Those books are about music theory, really good, teach everything you need to know 10/10 would buy again it costed me like 100$. The bigger one comes with a bunch of exercises.

The flute is a generic cheap one that doesnt deserve to be mentioned but I really like this flute. It was my first instrument, it is the instrument I am more skilled at and it was also really cheap.

That guitar is an Epiphone "Inspired by Gibson aged cherry". It costed me 1000$. I dont really understand about guitar building but when I went to the store to buy a new and really good guitar I thought that this Epiphone sounded the best for its price so I bought it. You can really hear the difference between this Epiphone and a cheap guitar that costs $100. It also came with that case and a capo.

Thats it. If you "readed" all that crap thank you.

Edit: I hope this count as a "collection".
Wow! Nice instruments bro :worryfeels: I also play a couple of instruments namely guitar, bass and drums. I have 3 guitars, digi drums and a cajon here at home. Thank you for your contribution and we hope to see more.

STAR WARS: JEDI SURVIVOR Xbox series X

That looks sweet bro. How many TRANSFORMERS do you have? You seem to have quite the collection:feelsokman:
About 80 in MP scale, and a bunch more in mainline scale. Then I got 6 titans class figures.

Richcel fakecel

Fanstoys recorder ( blaster )

Solid as a rock!

That is a beautiful view bro. Looks so nice and clean. And you have space for more figures as well. Nice work.
Thanks bro. I have plans for a mega collection, I am trying to collect all of G1, so that is season 1-4. As well as anything from the Japanese anime’s which are, the headmasters, super god master force, victory & zone. AND any characters from the return of convoy toy line.

Since I am a masterpiece collector I will try to get any of these g1 characters that are made in that scale. I also plan to get lighting at some point to everything can look even better! And glass doors for my shelves.

Will be a long journey, other mp collectors have been in the game since 2012 when it was rebooted and we are still only at the point where season 1&2 characters are complete. But I will see it through to the end and it will be amazing once completed!

@Abacaxi14 Here are the four guitars i own. Two electrical and two acoustic ones.

ESP Eclipse worn model electrical guitar

EPIPHONE GIBSON Black electrical guitar

One of the acoustic ones is a LEVIN and sounds really nice.

Thanks bro. I have plans for a mega collection, I am trying to collect all of G1, so that is season 1-4. As well as anything from the Japanese anime’s which are, the headmasters, super god master force, victory & zone. AND any characters from the return of convoy toy line.

Since I am a masterpiece collector I will try to get any of these g1 characters that are made in that scale. I also plan to get lighting at some point to everything can look even better! And glass doors for my shelves.

Will be a long journey, other mp collectors have been in the game since 2012 when it was rebooted and we are still only at the point where season 1&2 characters are complete. But I will see it through to the end and it will be amazing once completed!
We OWN bro! Those are great life goals. I plan on buying the PRIMUS figure pretty soon. We build and we OWN mega collections.

The pictures suck because of my camera but these are some rare coins from my coin collection.

More rare coins from around the world and history from my vaults

THE MEDIUM for Xbox series X. Deluxe steelbook edition with artbook