Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Collectors MEGATHREAD. Post pictures of your items and objects here

Fanstoys Sheridan

This figure is Fanstoys best minibot. It has so many diecast pieces and has an incredible paint. I don’t think we will see a better warpath than this one.

The decepticon headmasters

All are fanstoys. Sadly I broke the wing of mindwipe like a retard, so it’s glued on right now. But I think they will reissue it once they finish the autobot headmasters so I can ask them for a wing piece then. In like 5 years :lul:.

You are right! This one looks much better then the WARPATH Hasbro released. Fantoys knows their shit!
This one is really amazing. The price of it has been going up so it is pretty expensive now. Maybe they will do a reissue.

@gotet what do you think of this soundblaster by fanstoys?

he comes with these parts to swap between the g1 cartoon & toy look

He comes with ratbat but there is a 4 pack of tapes as well

@gotet what do you think of this soundblaster by fanstoys?

he comes with these parts to swap between the g1 cartoon & toy look

View attachment 1234348

He comes with ratbat but there is a 4 pack of tapes as well
View attachment 1234349
That is a good looking soundwave. He is one of my favourite deceptions. The gold colour looks kinda cool. I'm going to get me a soundwave in the future as well.

Here @cripplecel we have another TRANSFORMER from my vaults. GNAW from TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE. It would be so cool to army build these.

View attachment 1234951
View attachment 1234952
View attachment 1234953

Here @cripplecel we have another TRANSFORMER from my vaults. GNAW from TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE. It would be so cool to army build these.
That figure is great. I have got a few of them, it is the best modern version of gnaw we have gotten.

There has been some third party versions. The best one is probably from unique toys

images

images

The unique toys figures have a good alt mode but i think their robot mode sucks.

Also do you keep most of your figures MISB ( mint in sealed box )?

That figure is great. I have got a few of them, it is the best modern version of gnaw we have gotten.

There has been some third party versions. The best one is probably from unique toys

images

images

The unique toys figures have a good alt mode but i think their robot mode sucks.

Also do you keep most of your figures MISB ( mint in sealed box )?
Nice army bro! They look menacing. No i don´t keep all figures in the boxes. Just a few for the moment until i get a good display setup.

I finally got around to transforming fanstoys viper. This jet mode is incredible.

I have re arranged some of the shelves and this one will be a minibot shelf. This shelf has season 2&3 minibots

Right now it is a bit empty, but my plans is to add goldbug and tailgate once a fanstoys version of those characters is made

8271cf6egy1hsyu5qsbg4j22pg3lx4qs-jpg.30511103

@gotet check out this Abominus. This combiner has been in the making for 7 years and finally TFC gave us an update on the last figure which is Hun-Gurrr yesterday.

@gotet primus is discounted rn

8271cf6egy1hsyu5qsbg4j22pg3lx4qs-jpg.30511103

@gotet check out this Abominus. This combiner has been in the making for 7 years and finally TFC gave us an update on the last figure which is Hun-Gurrr yesterday.
That combiner is amongst the most awesome i have seen. But 7 years working on this? Damn!

@gotet primus is discounted rn
I´m going to get Primus now that it is on sale.

MP-24 star saber.
IMG 1671

IMG 1673

IMG 1678

I looked at reviews and niggas said this was one of the weaker MPs. To me this is one of the best! The shelf presence is incredible with this figures size & proportions, and it is extremely cartoon accurate.

The issue is the joints, and this will only become a problem if you try to combine it with the KFC simba, but KFC made a joint improvement kit atleast.

Putting it next to the haslab it blows it out of the water even though it came out in 2015 & the haslab released in 2022. This is a fantastic MP pickup and it is not that expensive either.