Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Collectors MEGATHREAD. Post pictures of your items and objects here

Part of my book collection kek
gsfnsq.jpg

wn1hst.jpg

Last edited:
I use discogs to catalogue my music collection and it´s current value is estimated to $40140
For video games i use pricecharting and the current value is $48828

For the rest of the stuff like movies, board games, comic books, manga, rocks, seashells etc i have no idea.

You are a collector as well bro. Do you use any sites to keep track of your stuff?
goddamn, that's alot of money. I don't keep track but i think my collection of games is worth like $500.

Got some new stuff & more completed shelves

The headmaster juniors and the monsterbots

3 powermasters & decepticon pretenders. I am still waiting for hasbro to make skullgrin in that scale.

Here is everything. It is quite a mess right now and I will need new shelves again. But it is coming together nicely.

Got some new stuff & more completed shelves

View attachment 1181915
The headmaster juniors and the monsterbots

View attachment 1181917
3 powermasters & decepticon pretenders. I am still waiting for hasbro to make skullgrin in that scale.
View attachment 1181918

View attachment 1181920

Here is everything. It is quite a mess right now and I will need new shelves again. But it is coming together nicely.

This stuff is just terrific bro. I get jealous watching your magnificent shelves:giga:. WoW! Those monsterbots are superb.

Here we have a bottle of TENJAKU WHISKY. This bottle is a little more expensive than your JACK DANIELS and JIM BEAM. It´s whisky from Japan. 700ml and 40% alcohol.

This is a 925 sterling silver necklace. It is a very heavy and thick chain containing many grams of silver. If you want to thugmaxx and can´t afford gold, this is the way to go.

Here we hvae one of my bracelets in 925 sterling silver. This is a cool design with heavy and sturdy silver links.

NEO CONTRA for PS2. I love the CONTRA series and have collected many games from that series

PEARL JAM: LOST DOGS beautiful package on this double cd.