Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Collectors MEGATHREAD. Post pictures of your items and objects here

Fanshobby Athena ( Minerva )

Transformed into the Porsche 959 alt mode

DX9 Capone next to fanstoys roadking

METALLICA: FRANTIC single on cd. Limited edition.

METALLICA: ONE (LIVE) cd single. I think this is a promo for their live box released in the 90s.

PALLAS: ARRIVE ALIVE on cd from my vaults. A pretty rare cd these days

SPITITUAL BEGGARS: ON FIRE limited edition cd. From my libraries

MANILLA ROAD: INVASION/METAL A double cd containing their first 2 albums.

SOSPIRO DELL ETNA This is actually a bottle of liqueur only produced and sold on Sicily, Italy. It is really strong with 70% alcohol. I stopped drinking many years ago but i still have some liquor left that i have stored in my collections. I don´t really know what to do with this stuff. Maybe one day i will drink it...

ERISTOFF vodka. This is a bottle of one liter of wolf vodka 37,5%. Check out the wolf head molded in the bottle near the top.

This is a handmade medallion in pure silver made in Sicily, Italy. It represents the Trinacria, Sicilys main emblem and symbol. The head is Medusa the gorgon surrounded by three legs bent at the knee. This is a fine piece of silver smithing from my collections.

A couple of Nintendo Switch games from my collections

This rock is very small. It´s a piece of quartz from my collections.

Even more Switch games from my gaming libraries

JUDGE DREDD: COMPLETE CASE FILES vol 11 comics collection

This is a piece of hardened lava from mount Etna. The biggest active volcano in Europe

A chain link necklace in pure silver from my collections

This is a really cool rock from my collections

Here is doubledealer

Also known as doubleclouder in Japan

He is in autobot mode.

Last edited:

Here he is as a decepticon

This was not even a part of the original G1 toy. Fanshobby added this mode in as a gimmick for their version of double dealer.

Really amazing feature

View attachment 1171709
Here is doubledealer

Also known as doubleclouder in Japan

He is in autobot mode.
View attachment 1171716
Here he is as a decepticon

This was not even a part of the original G1 toy. Fanshobby added this mode in as a gimmick for their version of double dealer.

Really amazing feature
This figure looks awesome. Double dealer is always this sinister deceiver in the comics. I really enjoy this character.

This figure looks awesome. Double dealer is always this sinister deceiver in the comics. I really enjoy this character.
It’s really amazing, I enjoyed it much more than I expected. Usually these third party toys don’t add new features so it’s great to see that.

It’s really amazing, I enjoyed it much more than I expected. Usually these third party toys don’t add new features so it’s great to see that.
It´s a great purchase bro so enjoy.

SLANDER: CARELESS TALK COST LIVES double vinyl edition.

A couple of THE PUNISHER MAX comics collections i own.

THE PUNISHER MAX comics collection volume 1

I have a Blu Ray collection and also an autograph collection. My favourite pieces are some autographs from cast members from Home Alone and E.T.

THE PUNISHER MAX comics collection volume 2

I have a Blu Ray collection and also an autograph collection. My favourite pieces are some autographs from cast members from Home Alone and E.T.
Please share some pics of your stuff bro. We would love to see it and admire it.

THE PUNISHER MAX comics collection volume 3

THE PUNISHER MAX comics collection volume 4

WEREWOLF THE APOCALYPSE: HEART OF THE FOREST for PS4. From my libraries

OXIDE ROOM 104 for the PS5 from my libraries

FINAL FANTASY XVI on PS5 from my collections

AVATAR: FRONTIERS OF PANDORS on ps5 from my collections

Photos of some Blu Ray's.

An example of my autograph collection. Uncle Frank from Home Alone and the actress from Cujo and E.T. I erased my name from them although I shouldn't really care about being doxed.

Awesome bro. I also collect movies. Mostly Blu Rays these days. Keep up the collecting and share more stuff when you can :feelsokman: