Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious collapsing economy good for incels?

slumcel209

slumcel209

Self-banned
-
i remember some venezuelancels talking about they could get cheap prostitutes, also desperate foids approaching them! my country is also collapsing just like Venezuela, i need to moneymaxx so i can get a desperate JB or am i coping and not even that can save me from inceldom??

betabuxx becomes a higher possibility for uglier men as the economy crashes and onlyfans revenue dries up

No nigger, copes are getting more expensive :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I was inspired by Salvador Ramos, because he was so determined to go ER that he worked at Wendy's in order to earn enough money to purchase his arsenal. I applied to Wendy's, but they never called me back - probably because they could tell that I was overqualified.

By the grace of Allah, I got a much better job working inside a bookstore. If I get another part-time job, like working the night-shift at a restaurant or bar, I will earn enough money every month to rent my own apartment.

Once I move out of my mom's house, my value as a male will be raised by at least a few points.

Over for you :lul:

Richard people than you will steal all the jb kn your area

You can fuck those whores for $30

fked helps meets blend into the unemployed. easier to explain their joblessness

No. You will make less money so it won’t matter

Just a recession isn't really enough though, there would be plenty of normies with jobs still. It would have to be closer to a depression. I could keep my job while having some desperate roastie suck my cock while Im working, but Id still prefer a Madmax tier collapse that would finally end this piece of shit western society

No. It will affect you more than normalfags