Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Collapsed from too much goyslop

all this time

all this time

B.U.L.L
★★
Bedridden this whole day with another episode of my gerd coming back, I got a rock feeling + can’t drink water cuz I throw it up from the giga amounts of acid in my stomach entering up my esophagus, gonna have to wait for the omeprazole to kick in, tums ain’t working at all , fuck this trucel disease

Bedridden this whole day with another episode of my gerd coming back, I got a rock feeling + can’t drink water cuz I throw it up from the giga amounts of acid in my stomach entering up my esophagus, gonna have to wait for the omeprazole to kick in, tums ain’t working at all , fuck this trucel disease
you can't even drink water without throwing up?

Fatass nigger

I bought a loaf of bread, split it in half and hollowed it out, fried up two 150g burgers and put two slices of aged gouda ontop, mixed some worcestershire sauce, hamburger dressing and ketchup to create a basic condiment, fried up onions and bacon, put it all in the hollowed out fresh loaf and ate it, I got so full I felt like puking all this afternoon, I had acid reflux and excessive phlegm all because of this homemade hamburger WTF does this mean

how much goyslop did you eat to trigger this
Papa johns maxxed cuz new garlic pizza, and had me Taco Bell cravings box, two beefy melts, and a chipotle ranch crunch burrito

I bought a loaf of bread, split it in half and hollowed it out, fried up two 150g burgers and put two slices of aged gouda ontop, mixed some worcestershire sauce, hamburger dressing and ketchup to create a basic condiment, fried up onions and bacon, put it all in the hollowed out fresh loaf and ate it, I got so full I felt like puking all this afternoon, I had acid reflux and excessive phlegm all because of this homemade hamburger WTF does this mean
Means you are on ur way to chronic gerd

Means you are on ur way to chronic gerd
Is GERD when I get a cough after eating especially dairy products or bread, and phlegm in my throat and feel like shit? I had that all my life

Is GERD when I get a cough after eating especially dairy products or bread, and phlegm in my throat and feel like shit? I had that all my life
No gerd is like when you’re bedridden and can’t drink or eat shit or else u throw it up, and ur acid is so bad that u can’t sleep cuz it keeps coming up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back