Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cold showers

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Anyone tried them? What's your feelings and opinion? Any increase of hormones, better mood, more energy?

I did them for a solid month or two back when I was on the NoFap wave. As far as health benefits go I definitely noticed an increase in energy and improvement in my skin. Worth at least trying out.

I did them for a solid month or two back when I was on the NoFap wave. As far as health benefits go I definitely noticed an increase in energy and improvement in my skin. Worth at least trying out.
I thought about starting it, but it's so unusual and feels strange, so i did it for week at light-mode. Gonna try more now.

i did them for a couple of weeks and didnt notice any long term benefits although it does release endorphins which has anti depressant and anti anxiety properties

i might consider trying cold showers soon

i did them for a couple of weeks and didnt notice any long term benefits although it does release endorphins which has anti depressant and anti anxiety properties
What he said, also look up "brown adipose tissue."

I took cold showers for like a month and stopped after I got sick one day (don't know the cause).

My skin and hair always felt good afterwards and I would feel a little more alert. I'm not sure of any other benefits.