Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cold showers temporarily alleviate my depression. (Try it if you haven't)

zekr

zekr

Officer
★★★★★
38d 1h 3m
I take freezing full blast cold showers for 10 minutes and after I get out my depression goes from a 10/10 suicidal level which im always at to around a 4-5. It only lasts for about an hour. I think more studies need to be done on this because its a magical alleviator for times when I cant take it anymore. I've been experimenting with cold showers since last November and now I only take cold showers. Its a building up process and definitely takes time to get used to but they feel 100x better than hot showers for me now.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
453d 2h 25m
Yep can’t be depressed when your freezing and shaking like hell in the icy water

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 7h 5m
Animecel2D said:
Yep can’t be depressed when your freezing and shaking like hell in the icy water

zekr

zekr

Officer
★★★★★
38d 1h 3m
Animecel2D said:
Well yes you are freezing in the shower but after when Im not cold anymore the effect lasts for an hour.