Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cold approach shame

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★
I was never into the red pill crap much but I had a friend from highschool who was in the same situation as me. Autist who never got laid. He was into gymaxxing, watched redpill content on YouTube, religiously believed in the alpha male nonsense, etc. The type of shit that you can tell is bs deep down.

This sort of content. Or this. Of course that guy got exposed for lying about it jfl. (Fake as usual. Redpill is just full of lies and dumb dudes exaggerating about how much pussy and money they get.)

Now here comes the part that my shame stems from. During the summer of 2022, he managed to convince me come watch him cold approach girls. We decided to go to Washington Square park in NYC. I went and this fucker suddenly switched up and wanted me to cold approach too. Like the pussy I am, I relented because the thought process was it's only one girl and I had a nice outfit on, what could possibly go wrong?

He approached 3 girls first and got rejected. I saw a redhead sitting at a bench and decided to go for it. Right after I sat near her, she started to pack her shit to leave. I didn't even get the chance to say anything. I asked her why she was leaving and that I just wanted to have a conversation with her. She told me she didn't come to the park so that she could get hit on by guys then left me sitting alone. There many people around since it was the weekend during a summer. It was embarrassing as fuck. Then I turned around to walk back and the guy ditched me to go approach more girls. And he actually ended up getting a girl's number during short time span. Then I started venting about it to another friend through text messages and he left me on delivered on 2 days afterwards. That whole thing fucked up my day and left me in a bad mood.

That's when it hit me. If I knew better, why did I even try? More importantly why did I let him get to me like that. I let someone convince me to do something that I didn't really want to do and embarrassed myself for no reason. It really ruined my day and I later on cut that guy off because his stupidity really got on my nerves. This only made me reaffirm the decision to cut him off.

It was unfortunate though because at the time, he was the only friend who actually actively hung out with me on a weekly basis. After cutting him off I was basically alone for the rest of the summer but it was worth it. I'd rather be lonely and bored than be friends with a idiot.

Cold approach works (if you're a chad)

True. That's something that I am not but I did it anyway because of stupidity
Carry a concicrated rose quartz, and light up a fat bowl in proximity to hoes. Hoes love weed