Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Codecels, do you find coding difficult?

Ez. Most cs majors are only pursuing it for the money and because it's a trend, and they're generally low-iq.
there are still far far too many high IQ chinks/pajeets. Job competition is very insane especially now that free VC money dried up. the number of good jobs is dwarfed by the sheer number of fuckers applying

Ez. Most cs majors are only pursuing it for the money and because it's a trend, and they're generally low-iq.
It's competitive as fuck once you actually try getting a job, EVERYONE is trying to get into CS for the pay and because "it's the future". You have kids who've been coding since elementary and IQmoggers everywhere. You'll be crushed if you want a high-paying job if you don't have the IQ and motivation to grind. :feelsclown:

there are still far far too many high IQ chinks/pajeets. Job competition is very insane especially now that free VC money dried up. the number of good jobs is dwarfed by the sheer number of fuckers applying
True, but I go to a prestigious university so maybe that could help me.
It's competitive as fuck once you actually try getting a job, EVERYONE is trying to get into CS for the pay and because "it's the future". You have kids who've been coding since elementary and IQmoggers everywhere. You'll be crushed if you want a high-paying job if you don't have the IQ and motivation to grind. :feelsclown:
I don't have motivation, trueceldom destroyed my brain, it's over.

True, but I go to a prestigious university so maybe that could help me.

I don't have motivation, trueceldom destroyed my brain, it's over.
IQ mogger

IQ mogger
Cope, high school was easy but because of the bad habits I developed there, I'm legit failing uni. I can't even transfer out to a easier uni because my grades are too low.

Why do you fags post coding stuff here

Cope, high school was easy but because of the bad habits I developed there, I'm legit failing uni. I can't even transfer out to a easier uni because my grades are too low.
What were your grades like in second year compared to third?

Yes, even when using chatgpt. That's how low IQ I am :feelscry::feelsbadman:

Though I have made a lot of programs before but it took me a lot of time to get one to work properly :feelstastyman:

Failing at a prestigious university is still a mogger trait, because you’re in a prestigious university in the first place.

No it's pretty fun tbh

I'll have to code later on (gonna finish school soon)
Can anyone here give me tips on how I can learn coding and general IT knowledge fast?

Shit's hard tbh. You need the right type of autistic brain to be a good programmer I think. Also just the realization that while i'm making some pajeet-tier programs, normies are out partying and having sex makes me wanna kms.

I'll probably fail a few things this semester due to LDAR so I really need to get my shit together this summer or i'll have to drop out and then suicide is basically the only option.

At least i'm not doing engineering anymore. That was boring af imo.
Absofuckinlitely

I'll have to code later on (gonna finish school soon)
Can anyone here give me tips on how I can learn coding and general IT knowledge fast?
Choose other careers if possible for fucks sake. This job will be dead in a few years anyways thanks to ai

Choose other careers if possible for fucks sake. This job will be dead in a few years anyways thanks to ai
That's difficult to tell. ChatGPT currently is just google2.0

That's difficult to tell. ChatGPT currently is just google2.0
It's not difficult to tell at all. In about 20 years chatgpt will replace most coders jobs.

Ai has a huge potential for improvement

It's not difficult to tell at all. In about 20 years chatgpt will replace most coders jobs.

Ai has a huge potential for improvement
It's nowhere near that level yet. The smartest people don't know so I doubt a graycel on an incel forum has the answers. Currently chatgpt is just a cool gimmick.

If it can fully replace most programming jobs to the point you just type a few prompts and get a full application made for you, then basically all white collar jobs are fucked.

Last edited:
coding is for retards

It's nowhere near that level yet. The smartest people don't know so I doubt a graycel on an incel forum has the answers. Currently chatgpt is just a cool gimmick.

If it can fully replace most programming jobs to the point you just type a few prompts and get a full application made for you, then basically all white collar jobs are fucked.
Well if it makes you feel better so then that be it