Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Codecels, do you find coding difficult?

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
Shit's hard tbh. You need the right type of autistic brain to be a good programmer I think. Also just the realization that while i'm making some pajeet-tier programs, normies are out partying and having sex makes me wanna kms.

I'll probably fail a few things this semester due to LDAR so I really need to get my shit together this summer or i'll have to drop out and then suicide is basically the only option.

At least i'm not doing engineering anymore. That was boring af imo.

I’m so horny, mang

ask @Transcended Trucel i think he's working in STEM

yes I fucking hate coding. but I hte the deployment. the dependencies. the requirements changing and all that shit more.

yes I fucking hate coding. but I hte the deployment. the dependencies. the requirements changing and all that shit more.
I'm the opposite. I think it's really cool and I want to be good at it. I looked up to hackers when I was a kid. But I was always too lazy to learn it and now it's biting me in the ass. Inceldom and rejection made me such a rotter and it's extremely difficult to fix.

It's only difficult if I'm doing coding contest problems.

No. I do brief webcam demonstrations when permitted.

I’m struggling with 2D arrays rn

I’m struggling with 2D arrays rn
don't go into comp sci for college. If you struggle with those, you won't make it to a job

don't go into comp sci for college. If you struggle with those, you won't make it to a job
I’ll have to see how hard it is. Rn I’m studying and it doesn’t seem too bad we’ll see in a few hours but yea I know what u mean.
Unironically just get chatgpt to explain it for you and give you examples.
Fuck dude it finally did one of my assignments I should’ve used chatgpt earlier than I wouldn’t be in this predicament FUCK BRO. I regret not doing that

I’ll have to see how hard it is. Rn I’m studying and it doesn’t seem too bad we’ll see in a few hours but yea I know what u mean.

Fuck dude it finally did one of my assignments I should’ve used chatgpt earlier than I wouldn’t be in this predicament FUCK BRO. I regret not doing that
Yeah it's great early on with easy assignments. Just don't be lazy and actually use it as an opportunity to learn. Are you in first year?

Yeah it's great early on with easy assignments. Just don't be lazy and actually use it as an opportunity to learn. Are you in first year?
Im a senior in HS

Coding is difficult, at least good coding. That's why most people that try to make a career out of it and are jusst in for the $, fail.

The worst part about it is the environment you'll be working in. It's almost all nerds and beta males around you, no females. Definitely definitely the wrong place to spend your time if you want to at least try to ascend and correct your mannerisms or make friends.

The worst part about it is the environment you'll be working in. It's almost all nerds and beta males around you, no females. Definitely definitely the wrong place to spend your time if you want to at least try to ascend and correct your mannerisms or make friends.
There are more foids entering stem though

All day running gdb.

That's literally the basics:dafuckfeels:.
I’m low iq and probably have dyscalculia bruh. I literally haven’t passed a single test in this class

I'm the opposite. I think it's really cool and I want to be good at it. I looked up to hackers when I was a kid. But I was always too lazy to learn it and now it's biting me in the ass. Inceldom and rejection made me such a rotter and it's extremely difficult to fix.
feel you brocel

I’m low iq and probably have dyscalculia bruh. I literally haven’t passed a single test in this class
Aren't you in AP. Why are you learning sophomore stuff in the second half of your senior year?

Aren't you in AP. Why are you learning sophomore stuff in the second half of your senior year?
Yes this is an AP. Also this isn’t sophmore stuff that would be CS principles. After 2D arrays we’re going to learn inheritance

Yes this is an AP. Also this isn’t sophmore stuff that would be CS principles. After 2D arrays we’re going to learn inheritance
I learned 2d arrays in my sophomore year. I learned inheritance in my junior year. If it makes you feel better, I struggled quite a bit to implement algos like bfs, dfs, and dijkstra into my code back in high school.

I learned 2d arrays in my sophomore year. I learned inheritance in my junior year. If it makes you feel better, I struggled quite a bit to implement algos like bfs, dfs, and dijkstra into my code back in high school.
Fucking iq mogger.

3rd year. I'm taking a bunch of math courses this semester.
Oh yea makes sense. Fuck dude I’m so bad at math I may not go through with CS if it requires this many math courses. Dawg I don’t actually think I got dyscalculia no joke

Oh yea makes sense. Fuck dude I’m so bad at math I may not go through with CS if it requires this many math courses. Dawg I don’t actually think I got dyscalculia no joke
I actually enjoy doing programming. It's the math part of cs I despise. If you hate the programming part of cs, you're going to blow your head off if you try to do cs proofs:feelsrope:.

I actually enjoy doing programming. It's the math part of cs I despise. If you hate the programming part of cs, you're going to blow your head off if you try to do cs proofs:feelsrope:.
I don’t hate the programming part I just never developed a work ethic and let my ass slide with barely passing math all 6 years I’ve been in this school.

I don’t hate the programming part I just never developed a work ethic and let my ass slide with barely passing math all 6 years I’ve been in this school.
You need to develop a decent work ethic then, otherwise uni math is going to rape you, like it did with me.

You need to develop a decent work ethic then, otherwise uni math is going to rape you, like it did with me.
Yea no I’m going to work on CS all over summer but I need to make sure I pass this class. It gets annoying. Like look at this
public class MyClass {
public static void main(String args[]) {
int a [2] [3] ={{1,2,3}, {4,5,6}};
for(int i=0; i>2, i++) {
for (j=0;j>3; j++){
system.out.print("test" + a[j]);
}
}
}
}
Gives me errors
MyClass.java:3: error: ']' expected
^
/MyClass.java:3: error: not a statement
^
/MyClass.java:3: error: ';' expected
^
/MyClass.java:3: error: illegal start of expression
^
^
^
/MyClass.java:4: error: ';' expected
for(int i=0; i>2, i++) {
^
/MyClass.java:10: error: class, interface, enum, or record expected
}
^
8 errors
I’m trying to study & practice and I can’t even do that right JFL

Depends on the language and the circumstances. As a hobby coding isn't bad. But when you have deadlines and are coding to a specific standard with a tougher language like assembly then it is a different story.

Wait nvm @Grim_Reaper I just realized I forgot ; after I >2 and I forgot to capitalize int :feelsseriously:

Yea no I’m going to work on CS all over summer but I need to make sure I pass this class. It gets annoying. Like look at this
public class MyClass {
public static void main(String args[]) {
for(int i=0; i>2, i++) {
for (j=0;j>3; j++){
system.out.print("test" + a[j]);
}
}
}
}
Gives me errors
MyClass.java:3: error: ']' expected
^
^
^
/MyClass.java:3: error: illegal start of expression
^
^
^
/MyClass.java:4: error: ';' expected
for(int i=0; i>2, i++) {
^
/MyClass.java:10: error: class, interface, enum, or record expected
}
^
8 errors
I’m trying to study & practice and I can’t even do that right JFL
If you're using a 2d array, shouldn't you be printing put a [j]?

2d arrays is the basics of the basics, if you are struggling with them.. pretty much you are done, no programmer career for your face

So just a[ij] hmm alright. What about the other errors. It’s telling me the comma is the illegal start of expression, 1 is supposed to have ; after and it’s not a statement yada yada yk?

So just a[ij] hmm alright. What about the other errors. It’s telling me the comma is the illegal start of expression, 1 is supposed to have ; after and it’s not a statement yada yada yk?
No like a[j][k]. Also after int i>2, it should be a semi-colon after instead of a comma. Also put int j>3; and use System.out.printIn instead

No like a[j][k]. Also after int i>2, it should be a semi-colon after instead of a comma. Also put int j>3; and use System.out.printIn instead
Yea you’re right I mainly use System.out.println this was just a test

Sub-120 IQ = KEK if you think you even have the slightest chance of earning more than $125K a year. :feelsohgod:

Sub-120 IQ = KEK if you think you even have the slightest chance of earning more than $125K a year. :feelsohgod:
Ez. Most cs majors are only pursuing it for the money and because it's a trend, and they're generally low-iq.