Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Codecel trait: You didn't know TypeScript existed so you wrote a big codebase in pure javascript and now you need to port it to TypeScript

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
Like the topic title says I never knew what TypeScript is. I had heard of it before but I always thought it was some other Jewish scam like any programming language other than C, C++ and Java. So I never even looked at it in order to stay un-jewed.

But it turns out it is actually the solution to the problems I was having with my code. Like a LOT of the fucking problems.
Now I have a big code written in pure JavaScript which I have to port to TypeScript.

This is the blackpill.

smoke weed play guitar, itz way more fun :smonk:

gigabrutal. That is definitely trucel trait. same shit has happened to me in the past.

Can you help me with coding Persian bhai:feelsUgh:
u need do most shit urself unless absolutely needed(if u can't find something on your own within one day) if u want to make it far. There is far far too much gay shit to always ask for help.

Nobody ever told you that? For real? I just started using it when a fellow stemcel told me that it is the same thing that js but better

Nobody ever told you that? For real? I just started using it when a fellow stemcel told me that it is the same thing that js but better
I don't have any friends.

I have one friend but he doesn't know shit about coding.
Also I don't work in stem.

Can you help me with coding Persian bhai:feelsUgh:
What do you mean?

Brutal. I have been practicing a bit more recently since (((college))) starts soon and it’s not bad but I wanna accelerate my progress.
I seriously have no idea what you guys are talking about :feelswhat:

Anyway I can only incelerate your progress.

Holy shit I just got what you meant.
You meant "Can you help me with coding, Persian bhai?" but what I read was "Can you help me with coding Persian, bhai?" and I was wondering what "coding Persian" meant.
haha brutal comma pill.

Regarding your question I'm sorry I can't help you I barely have any time to do my personal chores in the weekend, let alone do my own hobby projects in the weekend, let alone help someone else with theirs.
And Transcendent is right his answer is very accurate.

Last edited:
Brutal ngl:feelsbadman:
There's definitely answers online for beginner stuff so don't worry. Also you won't learn anything if you constantly ask questions instead of trying yourself.
But if you really got stuck somewhere you can always @trying to ascend maxx and post "Problem" threads and ask your question there and some codecels including me might have the answer.

Yea I’ve been practicing and trying out random stuff to do and gotta say it’s going pretty well.

Yea if it doing something far more challenging i might post a thread about it tbh.
what language?

Wait should I learn typescript? I already built two full stack apps with vanilla react and node :fuk:

Wait should I learn typescript? I already built two full stack apps with vanilla react and node :fuk:
It's very good for big projects because JS doesn't have types and things will get out of hand. You'll forget what arguments your functions take, what they're supposed to return, etc.

It's very good for big projects because JS doesn't have types and things will get out of hand. You'll forget what arguments your functions take, what they're supposed to return, etc.
Yeah I ran into that once. Guess I’m building a third app, fuck refactoring those other two jfl :feelskek::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Over 4u I don't know any python and I don't plan on learning it because it doesn't have brackets and white spaces are part of the syntax.

Thinking of deleting this thread cause it sounds pretentious while I'm in fact just a coping autist not a real programmer.

What do you think is a good language to learn:feelsUgh:
Java.
And PHP because it's so easy and beautiful for small programs.

Yeah I ran into that once. Guess I’m building a third app, fuck refactoring those other two jfl :feelskek::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
How many lines of code were your two apps? Just curious.

I see. Well I’ll look into it asap then.
What are you gonna do?
If you wanna do science things python is the only answer. Or data analysis or AI.

I haven’t figured that part out yet for certain:society:
u need try all of em and find one u enjoy then specialize. like I chose mostly python with some java/JavaScript work cause am lazy and like easy syntax.

How many lines of code were your two apps? Just curious.
Like 3-4K each, nothing huge. They are polished and work, I just hope it’s enough to get a job. I have cs degree as well

Javascript is Jewish scam, I never use JS

True codecel trait is being a software engineer, but sucking so badly at it that you're in the bottom 13% percentile in the entire US. :fuk:

I think I’m too dumb tbh and that my projects are shitty :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:
:no:
No project is shitty.
Shitty is being a foid who rides Chad cock for a living.

Incel trait: insecure due to bullying and never being validated
:feelscry:

Javascript is Jewish scam, I never use JS
Based :yes:

True codecel trait is being a software engineer, but sucking so badly at it that you're in the bottom 13% percentile in the entire US. :fuk:
:feelscry:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back