Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cockblockers are huge faggots

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I'm trying to get pussy. I will be casting a very broad net. I will be make profile in 18 different dating apps and some posts in r/ForeverAloneDating. I will also post a few dating ads in this forum targeted at lurking girls, infiltrators and radical feminists from Reddit. Do not cockblock me. That shit is extremely petty. I wouldn't cockblock you. Infact, I've spent over a year trying to help all of you get pussy.

Still virgin Didn't magik help you?
I get asked this question all the time Magick requires secrecy. Talking about your personal magical working will fuck up your progress. That's why I'm very vague. There is power in secrecy/mystery. What I can tell you is that it's not like you do a ritual and you get the thing you want the next day. A ritual can take over 8 hours to perform. Imagine trying to get pussy by softmaxxing. Getting lean, Jaw exercises, bonesmashing takes time. Even plastic surgery takes time. A rich person needs to save up the money for the surgery, find a competent surgeon and then they need to heal. Using magick to attract women also takes time. I learned about magick last year. I've been developing myself spiritually that entire time. It takes time to transform into a psychic being capable of communicating with spirits.

If I learned about magic 5 years ago, I would not be a virgin today.