Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coach Red Pill: "Just make her feel positive emotions, bro"

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
He argues that it's not just about having confidence, but being able to make women feel emotions. And that if you make a woman feel positive emotions, she'll want you.

Even if what he says were true, it still remains that women judge men by their looks. So a woman would want only Chads to make her feel positive, not ugloids.

He completely neglects the importance of looks when it comes to women and dating.

An ugly guy cannot make women feel positive emotions because they are repulsed by his looks.

A Chad could insult a woman all day long, but she'll still be attracted to him because of his looks.

Red pillers = :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
More like Coach Copepill

If you face looks good she'll automatically feel positive.

Isn’t this guy dead?

FeelsCopeMan

He argues that it's not just about confidence, but emotions. And that if you make a woman feel positive emotions, she'll want you.

Even if what he says were true, it still remains that women judge men by their looks.

He completely neglects the importance of looks when it comes to women and dating.

An ugly guy cannot make woman feel positive emotions because by default, she's repulsed by his looks.

A Chad could insult a woman all day long, but she'll still be attracted to him because of his looks.

positive emotions = good looks
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

this guy looks like he changes light bulbs for a living

marine-wedding.jpg

just make her feel strong emotions, bro... :soy:

This reminds me of Islamic preachers. Fairy tales that aren't true. But they are completely convinced of it

He argues that it's not just about having confidence, but being able to make women feel emotions. And that if you make a woman feel positive emotions, she'll want you.

Even if what he says were true, it still remains that women judge men by their looks. So a woman would want only Chads to make her feel positive, not ugloids.

An ugly guy cannot make women feel positive emotions because they are repulsed by his looks.

thats why he died in Ukraine because of his advice that doesnt work

Also to my understanding this guy betabuxxed a middle aged slavwhore single mother. Like... even as a betabuxx in Cuckraine surely you can at least get a top tier tight pussy teenager?

fuck that retard he is just a passport bro why tf does he not realize that

What does that even mean, though "Make her feel positive emotions"? It is a buzzword phrase offering useless advice. It sounds intelligent at first, but upon reflection, it tells you nothing. How are you even supposed to do that? The thing is, SHE has already decided if she will feel positive in your presence or not, and you can't really influence it in any way. Your looks determine how she will feel about you.

I hate these red pill scammers selling false hope to people, talking nonsense, trying to sound smart, or showcasing their "successes" which were only achieved through their looks, despite their claims that their tricks or life hacks helped them to be successful with women.

And this:

I believed this at one point. There was a time when this worked. Not as well as looks, looks were still king. But I could get a girl to talk to me for a few minutes, and I could say the right things and get somewhere. Never got laid, but I was having interactions far better than what my looks would provide.

I think society and culture have just changed too much since then for this to be the case anymore, though.

You can make a girl feel positive emotions all you want, but that doesn’t make up for your looks, height, and weight.