Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Co workers complaining I smell bad

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
It's over boyos. I've been ousted.

I've washed my clothes only in Sunday recently, and basically re wear them for 2-3 times a week (I only wear the comfortable sets)

In addition I never use an umbrella, the rain mixed with my sweat, creates a supercharged "ammonic delight".

I'm the kind of person to ldar and not give a shit about things around me, but apparently, this time is too far.

Smelling like shit fucks your self worth even when your an incel. Definitely shower more or wear axe

It's over boyos. I've been ousted.

I've washed my clothes only in Sunday recently, and basically re wear them for 2-3 times a week (I only wear the comfortable sets)

In addition I never use an umbrella, the rain mixed with my sweat, creates a supercharged "ammonic delight".

I'm the kind of person to ldar and not give a shit about things around me, but apparently, this time is too far.
it means shit and it's just another excuse to fuck with you.
I shower two times per day every day, means shit and people will still give you the annoyed stare and complain about other things about you because normies HATE YOU.
People have been complaining about the fact that I use the same clothes every day, despite me having like 8 jerseys and pants that look exactly the same and it's not like I'm using the same clothes every day.
Normies are braindead.

I shower two times per day every day, means shit and people will still give you the annoyed stare and complain about other things about you because normies HATE YOU.

DO NOT wear body spray when you already smell like shit, it's best to not smell like anything at all

Smelling like shit fucks your self worth even when your an incel. Definitely shower more or wear axe
It doesn't destroy my self worth because I don't give a damn about things; I've tried being "normal" but that didn't even worked out, so I stopped giving a damn.

Truecel trait. My armpits almost always smell, no matter how much i shower or if i use deo

Avoid plastic clothing