Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Clubs are the fucking worst

C

carlthemanlet

Greycel
So I just turned 19 fairly recently in October (legal age for alcohol here in Ontario, Canada) and my one friend has a girlfriend with a bday 6 days after mine. Even though I didn't do much for my own birthday (friend did not want to go out without GF and she couldn't come since she hadn't turned 19 yet) him and all of his/her friends were going out for her's and he invited me to tag along since my bday had just passed. I thought it could be fun, so I went.

Before the party, we all went to her house for pre-drinks (huge house, the bitch is rich af, made me sick to see how easy she has it in life aside from being a female). Everyone was dressed up in costumes because there was a halloween event at the club. I didn't have a costume so his GF offered to let me choose one of her extra ones from the basement and I ended up wearing some stupid pirate hat and she did some quick pirate makeup on me.

Anyways, we're at the club (girls got in free but guys had to pay $10, fucking bullshit) and our group all splits up. Most of them end up on the dance floor, but the bday girl is high anxiety af and doesn't want to, so she's just hanging out with her BF and he buys them drinks. I decided that since it was (basically) my bday, and I was drunk at a club (and in costume to hopefully hide some of my ugliness) that I would try my luck with some girls. Everyone at this club is making out with strangers and flirting so I thought it was fair game (friend even got hit on by some random girl who asked him to take a photo with him but he ignored her).

Anyways there are definitely more guys than girls at this place but I find a table that has 2 cute girls and 3 guys. They're all dressed in Wizard of Oz character costumes (girls are Dorothy and Lion, guys are Tin Man, Scarecrow, and Wizard). The Tin Man and Dorothy are sitting together and he has his arm around her so I assume they are together but the Lion is sitting next to Dorothy with the other two guys across the table, not paying attention to her so I thought she might be single. I was sitting close to the Tin Man so I thought I'd make conversation with him to hopefully get to the girl. I ask him about their costumes he was cold, and had no idea what they even were (seemed like he was forced to dress up as part of the group but didn't even know the movie) and so his presumable GF (Dorothy) starts explaining to me instead. She was very friendly and we were having good conversation, definitely would have gone for her but she seemed to be with the Tin Man. Anyways I mention to her that the Lion is my favourite and she tell that to her friend (the Lion) who giggles. I think it might be going well since she giggled and Dorothy is being so friendly. Anyways I keep glancing at the Lion over the other two and I think Dorothy noticed and whispered something to her. She right away reaches across the table and grabs the Scarecrows hand. I start to wonder if they are together so I ask the Tin Man and he coldly responds that he doesn't know clearly annoyed (and obviously he knew since the were all wearing matching costumes, I presume that he just didn't hear me and wanted me to leave him alone). I stop staring at the Lion but stay sitting next to the Tin Man. After a little while. the Tin Man gets up to leave. I get excited, thinking that maybe him and Dorothy aren't actually an official thing and move closer to her (thinking I maybe have a shot since she's been so friendly). He right aways puts his arm out between us and guides her out of the booth, staring right at me for a good 30 seconds as if I'm the most pathetic human he's ever seen. At that moment I realized that Dorothy was just playing games with me the whole time, knowing that she would never do anything with me when she had her chadlite BF by her side. They leave to the upstairs area and the rest of the group goes to the dance floor.

I decided to go to the dance floor to and find my friends, I attempt to make conversation with the Lion throughout the night but she seems creeped out by me as if I'm trying to rape her or something (makes sense since she is the Cowardly Lion, she fits the role). Eventually my friend, his GF, and their friends all decide to leave, and I uber home alone while my friend goes home with his GF and the others all go their separate ways. What a way to celebrate my 19th bday, next year I'm staying as far away from people as possible.

TLDR; Went to club with friends for bday. Had a miserable time and got led on, laughed at, and rejected by cute girls. Went home alone.

Last edited:
sounds like hell, at least u have friends

Just one friend, the rest are his and his GF's friends. Still better than nothing though.
Considerandg that foids have no friends, the rest must have been pure NPC.

just use paragraphs theory

for my 19th birthday i just wanked 6 times

You have friends, so you are a normie.

You have friends, so you are a normie.
One friend, who I've known since elementary school and only invites me out because he pities me. Made 0 new friends in high school or uni and I'm currently half way through my second year at uni.

One friend, who I've known since elementary school and only invites me out because he pities me. Made 0 new friends in high school or uni and I'm currently half way through my second year at uni.
You are Chad.

You should stop hanging around with him. He's a normalfag with a gf. You are a sexless virgin. You can't hang around with people like that anymore, it will only make things worse for you.

You are Chad.
Hahahahahahaha, what I would give for that to be true.
You should stop hanging around with him. He's a normalfag with a gf. You are a sexless virgin. You can't hang around with people like that anymore, it will only make things worse for you.
Probably right but I'm too much of a chicken shit to give up my only friend. My parents know I'm a loser but they at least have some respect for the fact that I go out every now and then with him and his friends. I can imagine the disgust they would have for me if I never even left the house.

I would not even fucking dare to go out like this, you could easily predict what was going to happen.

I would not even fucking dare to go out like this, you could easily predict what was going to happen.
Yes, definitely learned my lesson.

nice breakdown, good to know others get annihilated too when 'giving it a shot'.

Like I said, ditch the """"friend.""""

Never been to a club and never want to go

So I just turned 19 fairly recently in October (legal age for alcohol here in Ontario, Canada) and my one friend has a girlfriend with a bday 6 days after mine. Even though I didn't do much for my own birthday (friend did not want to go out without GF and she couldn't come since she hadn't turned 19 yet) him and all of his/her friends were going out for her's and he invited me to tag along since my bday had just passed. I thought it could be fun, so I went.

Before the party, we all went to her house for pre-drinks (huge house, the bitch is rich af, made me sick to see how easy she has it in life aside from being a female). Everyone was dressed up in costumes because there was a halloween event at the club. I didn't have a costume so his GF offered to let me choose one of her extra ones from the basement and I ended up wearing some stupid pirate hat and she did some quick pirate makeup on me.

Anyways, we're at the club (girls got in free but guys had to pay $10, fucking bullshit) and our group all splits up. Most of them end up on the dance floor, but the bday girl is high anxiety af and doesn't want to, so she's just hanging out with her BF and he buys them drinks. I decided that since it was (basically) my bday, and I was drunk at a club (and in costume to hopefully hide some of my ugliness) that I would try my luck with some girls. Everyone at this club is making out with strangers and flirting so I thought it was fair game (friend even got hit on by some random girl who asked him to take a photo with him but he ignored her).

Anyways there are definitely more guys than girls at this place but I find a table that has 2 cute girls and 3 guys. They're all dressed in Wizard of Oz character costumes (girls are Dorothy and Lion, guys are Tin Man, Scarecrow, and Wizard). The Tin Man and Dorothy are sitting together and he has his arm around her so I assume they are together but the Lion is sitting next to Dorothy with the other two guys across the table, not paying attention to her so I thought she might be single. I was sitting close to the Tin Man so I thought I'd make conversation with him to hopefully get to the girl. I ask him about their costumes he was cold, and had no idea what they even were (seemed like he was forced to dress up as part of the group but didn't even know the movie) and so his presumable GF (Dorothy) starts explaining to me instead. She was very friendly and we were having good conversation, definitely would have gone for her but she seemed to be with the Tin Man. Anyways I mention to her that the Lion is my favourite and she tell that to her friend (the Lion) who giggles. I think it might be going well since she giggled and Dorothy is being so friendly. Anyways I keep glancing at the Lion over the other two and I think Dorothy noticed and whispered something to her. She right away reaches across the table and grabs the Scarecrows hand. I start to wonder if they are together so I ask the Tin Man and he coldly responds that he doesn't know clearly annoyed (and obviously he knew since the were all wearing matching costumes, I presume that he just didn't hear me and wanted me to leave him alone). I stop staring at the Lion but stay sitting next to the Tin Man. After a little while. the Tin Man gets up to leave. I get excited, thinking that maybe him and Dorothy aren't actually an official thing and move closer to her (thinking I maybe have a shot since she's been so friendly). He right aways puts his arm out between us and guides her out of the booth, staring right at me for a good 30 seconds as if I'm the most pathetic human he's ever seen. At that moment I realized that Dorothy was just playing games with me the whole time, knowing that she would never do anything with me when she had her chadlite BF by her side. They leave to the upstairs area and the rest of the group goes to the dance floor.

I decided to go to the dance floor to and find my friends, I attempt to make conversation with the Lion throughout the night but she seems creeped out by me as if I'm trying to rape her or something (makes sense since she is the Cowardly Lion, she fits the role). Eventually my friend, his GF, and their friends all decide to leave, and I uber home alone while my friend goes home with his GF and the others all go their separate ways. What a way to celebrate my 19th bday, next year I'm staying as far away from people as possible.

TLDR; Went to club with friends for bday. Had a miserable time and got led on, laughed at, and rejected by cute girls. Went home alone.
I had a similar experience this summer. Instead of a birthday(which I never celebrate anyway), it was a Highschool Reunion with my oneitis. The bouncer was searching people and asked me to stick my arms up. I didn't do it the right way at first because I was drunk and am autistic. He yelled at me and almost kicked me out. If he had I would have jumped off a bridge.

and she did some quick pirate makeup on me.

That was nice of her to do. I don't know why you are mad at her, she was hospitable because she let you in the house, she let you drink the alcohol she purchased, she let you use one of her customes and also she used her make-up on you. She's nicer than you think she is. At least direct your hate towards the foids who deserve it.

Maybe the story will take a turn for the worse though, haven't read the entire post, I'm doing that right now.

Like I said, ditch the """"friend.""""
Nah, he's a decent guy. At least he brings me out. Most chads/normies won't even give me the time of day.
nice breakdown, good to know others get annihilated too when 'giving it a shot'.
Life of an incel, I think all ugly guys get destroyed when giving it a thought but I was so drunk I convinced myself I had a chance.
Never been to a club and never want to go
Smart, stay away. They're brutal.
>friends

mogs me
Just one friend really.
I had a similar experience this summer. Instead of a birthday(which I never celebrate anyway), it was a Highschool Reunion with my oneitis. The bouncer was searching people and asked me to stick my arms up. I didn't do it the right way at first because I was drunk and am autistic. He yelled at me and almost kicked me out. If he had I would have jumped off a bridge.
Brutal man, no one has any empathy for us ugly guys.
That was nice of her to do. I don't know why you are mad at her, she was hospitable because she let you in the house, she let you drink the alcohol she purchased, she let you use one of her customes and also she used her make-up on you. She's nicer than you think she is. At least direct your hate towards the foids who deserve it.

Maybe the story will take a turn for the worse though, haven't read the entire post, I'm doing that right now.
Yeah she's not too bad tbh, nice girl. I was more angry at the people I met at the club, they were awful. She does get annoying sometimes though as she's very 'dumb blonde' (except she has light brown hair not blonde) and she's had everything handed to her in life. I don't hate her though, most foids are definitely worse.

Last edited:
atleast you tried..i wouldnt have had the courage to even approach

Before the party, we all went to her house for pre-drinks (huge house, the bitch is rich af, made me sick to see how easy she has it in life aside from being a female).

Anyways, we're at the club (girls got in free but guys had to pay $10, fucking bullshit) and our group all splits up.

Everyone at this club is making out with strangers and flirting so I thought it was fair game (friend even got hit on by some random girl who asked him to take a photo with him but he ignored her).

staring right at me for a good 30 seconds as if I'm the most pathetic human he's ever seen. At that moment I realized that Dorothy was just playing games with me the whole time, knowing that she would never do anything with me when she had her chadlite BF by her side. They leave to the upstairs area and the rest of the group goes to the dance floor.

My urge to kill females rises.

You messed up by approaching girls who were with guys.